**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

Originally Posted by yun69un

dalitso...hands down u got some fiya in ur closet...n trust me alot of ladies like me notice...but wat is up wif da clothes...im jus sayin...like goddayyem...i knw u dnt live in the hood...u b rockin more jordan tees n hats than anybody....eez up with the jumpman ...u look like u r promoting the jumpman for president...n get some new glasses n trim ur ben wong mustache...ur a older guy whose trying to look young or going through a midlife crisis. take it how u want it but do something cuz out here inda ny....u mite as well change ur name to steve urkle.

whew!....I was wonderin when somebody was gonna comment, I mean dude got heat on his feat but he need a wardrobe to go wit it, damn yun69yun, you started out nice but ended kinda harsh got damn....
grin.gif

but yea dalitso I know everybody got they own style but the Jumpman from head to toe gotta go brotha, mix it up

word.....you got a mean kick game...but nuffin but JB tees.....its straight tacky status IMO.....and son, its either fitted or baggy, not both at da sametime
grin.gif
...but other then that u good homie....take this as just positivecriticism...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

earler this week
n305500606_170926_2511.jpg
No offense but how your clothes look baggy then don't? Its like an illusion
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The illusion might be that he is not a regular sized person???
On the other hand....nice little fit u got going on there

i never said anyhting about being afraid to show your face...im saying why would you wanna show your face closeup where you can see the grease and pimples onyour face on a forum full of guys

dalitso...hands down u got some fiya in ur closet...n trust me alot of ladies like me notice...but wat is up wif da clothes...im jus sayin...like goddayyem...i knw u dnt live in the hood...u b rockin more jordan tees n hats than anybody....eez up with the jumpman ...u look like u r promoting the jumpman for president...n get some new glasses n trim ur ben wong mustache...ur a older guy whose trying to look young or going through a midlife crisis. take it how u want it but do something cuz out here inda ny....u mite as well change ur name to steve urkle.

this just might be the funniest thing I read all day
roll.gif

btw nice fit lombaboy.

YAll #%@%*% fight like *%++%%@, back to the true purpose of this thread

Nice Fit kya as always and t_z the same.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

roll.gif

btw nice fit lombaboy.

dalitso - I think you dress nice. Who's this girl who tawks lyke diz trying to tell you how to cut your hair and get new glasses? Pics of her....? Noteveryone has to wear skinny legs with a flannel. This is just like that kid with the peacoat, tee, and fitted... yeah, his outfit sucked but so its his ownstyle...

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim

roll.gif

btw nice fit lombaboy.

dalitso - I think you dress nice. Who's this girl who tawks lyke diz trying to tell you how to cut your hair and get new glasses? Pics of her....? Not everyone has to wear skinny legs with a flannel. This is just like that kid with the peacoat, tee, and fitted... yeah, his outfit sucked but so its his own style...

FALSE! the other chic had it right, dude got heat but need to switch the style up and no one said he gotta rock selvage and flannel to look clean. i donteven care if dude rocks jordan brand hard but due to his clothing size vs his size, his fits look sloppy. at the end of the day its not that serious but wouldbe good if dude dont take the advice/opinions/criticisms the wrong way and try something new.

Ok Ok Ok!!! First of all, I wanna thanker' body for their feedback on my JB attire. It is always a pleasure to be a topic ofconversation..i mean criticism.
pimp.gif
AS I'VE SAID BEFORE "I'M GOING TO BE ME…PERIOD!!!!" This a WDYWT forum and that's what we do. I wear the gear because I LIKE IT….not YOU, but ME. Idon't rep no hood, I rep me and what I like to wear. If you don't like it
tongue.gif
then keep it movin, others say your piece and it's all good!!!
wink.gif

If yall wish to continue discussin, be my guest…wouldn't mind reading moreabout ME!!!

ANYWAYS, "BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM"-JDizzy
pimp.gif

Shawty loke-thanx for the luv fam!!!!
pimp.gif

18[sup]th[/sup] letter-dope pic wid them Brons playa!!!!
pimp.gif

Supreme Slim-thanx Ma…..I'ma continue to BEME!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

chungyAZ-sickkk carnivals!!!!
glasses.gif

NiPxD-dope powders sirs….minez cracked, RIP!!!
pimp.gif
mad.gif

YoungSk8-fresh fit hommie!!!
glasses.gif

TODAY(not another JB fit!!!!)
laugh.gif
to vote 4 OBAMA IN md!!

204155ebee06de29ed560000053a22e9951a920.pjpg

later on
d2b152ebe70ad72ac1acc43704bbb61b184ce62.pjpg

LOL at all you people trying to tell a grown man how to dress. You think he wears what he wears to try to impress a bunch of random people on a message board.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim

roll.gif

btw nice fit lombaboy.

dalitso - I think you dress nice. Who's this girl who tawks lyke diz trying to tell you how to cut your hair and get new glasses? Pics of her....? Not everyone has to wear skinny legs with a flannel. This is just like that kid with the peacoat, tee, and fitted... yeah, his outfit sucked but so its his own style...
Your pics dissapointed me.

The other day(huaraches)
23iuxoz.jpg

bh0qdd.jpg

Dalitso: those are not my powders. Im just quoting some1 else's pic. My OG SN on here was NguyenPowderIX so go figure. Sad to hear yourscracked.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

whew!....I was wonderin when somebody was gonna comment, I mean dude got heat on his feat but he need a wardrobe to go wit it, damn yun69yun, you started out nice but ended kinda harsh got damn....
grin.gif

but yea dalitso I know everybody got they own style but the Jumpman from head to toe gotta go brotha, mix it up

word.....you got a mean kick game...but nuffin but JB tees.....its straight tacky status IMO.....and son, its either fitted or baggy, not both at da same time
grin.gif
...but other then that u good homie....take this as just positive criticism...
LOL, NT at its finest, its true though man, its a JB overload when you were 2 much of 1 thing... but i agree with him when he says hes gonna rock whathe likes, 2 each is own, soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom