**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

laugh.gif
^

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^hook me up with a red pair brother
happy.gif

i dont even know if they have my size either (8.5) but ill check it out later this week
pimp.gif
thanks if they are no longer there its all good i appreciatethe help anyways....
pimp.gif
at wearing the same size...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

roll.gif
u wore that to church???????? not trying to hate just asking

why? what should i have worn? God knows where my heart is at, regardless of what i wear.
Dalitso knows what to wear to church... check last page cuz

word. clearly your heart isnt in the right place if you resort to rockin that. the dudes that dress like u at my church are usually attention whores and just go to show off to other kids their age that was probably forced to attend. i mean sneakers are okay but dog put on a blazer or something. not some ugly lookin shirt with a pic of iron mike.

so if i understand what your saying correctly, because he didn't wear a shirt and tie, his heart isn't in the right place??

eyes.gif
Are you that dumb?? he is clearly saying show some respect. Who goes to church looking like that?

off to the tattoo parlor to finish up my left forearm
happy.gif
, then it'soff to finish the chest piece before the summer arrives
2cdzuae.jpg

embarassed.gif
opps i put 06' I guess I'm ina 06' mentality today
pimp.gif
... :: Joe Budden :: It feel like 06' yet?... ARE YOU IN THAT MOODYET?!

Originally Posted by MvP07

roll.gif

why? what should i have worn? God knows where my heart is at, regardless of what i wear.

word. clearly your heart isnt in the right place if you resort to rockin that. the dudes that dress like u at my church are usually attention whores and just go to show off to other kids their age that was probably forced to attend. i mean sneakers are okay but dog put on a blazer or something. not some ugly lookin shirt with a pic of iron mike.

so if i understand what your saying correctly, because he didn't wear a shirt and tie, his heart isn't in the right place??

eyes.gif
Are you that dumb?? he is clearly saying show some respect. Who goes to church looking like that?

Is no one aware of "COME AS YOU ARE"?

you sound so ignorant its funny

that's like saying homeless people can't go to church

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

roll.gif

eyes.gif

Were not saying God's gonna love you less, but, it's more respectful to wear something a little mellow. I'm not saying you HAVE to wear ablazer and tie. What I am saying is a matching- attention *%!@@- purple outfit may be a little much. Just go with a white tee or something bro...

Originally Posted by Vandal One

Originally Posted by cweak

New Era
Styssy
APC
Bobbito

Paix
c.

Cweak, can I get some info on that Stussy jacket pls?

Vandal One, this is the jacket from Winter 06/07 collection. Unfortunately I don't know the name of it.

Paix
c.

I am putting these bad boys to work. 6 days straight now. I feel like I'm back in elementary when I rocked the same pair of kicks for days without a carein the world.
pimp.gif

Polo x Dickie's x Nike Zoom Flight 95

MvP07 wrote:
18th letter wrote:
SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
Superflyjesus15 wrote:

sneakerholic2058 wrote:
roll.gif

eyes.gif

i would go to church like that any sunday of the month...
let him dress how ever he feels like dressing...
and its lent season so that purple was a good look mikes and nikes

"word. clearly your heart isnt in the right place if you resort to rockin that. the dudes that dress like u at my church are usually attention whores andjust go to show off to other kids their age that was probably forced to attend. i mean sneakersare okay but dog put on a blazer or something. not some ugly lookin shirt with a pic of iron mike"

so are you saying its ok to wear jordans or air forces over a blazer to church? God... that would look so tacky and again bringing attention(maybe more) toyour self
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^hook me up with a red pair brother
happy.gif

i dont even know if they have my size either (8.5) but ill check it out later this week
pimp.gif
thanks if they are no longer there its all good i appreciate the help anyways....
pimp.gif
at wearing the same size...

no problem man. yeah but my feet is starting to grow i think

ive been geting PM's left and right for these. im gonna go back to the spot later on this week, and ill check whats sizes they have left.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

show some respect for who? God could care less about what you wear to church. A suit and a tie don't make you "respectable"

im just saying dudes who dress like that at my church are usually the ones who crave attention. just yesterday i seen some dude at church with a fit similar tothat but what was rockin air stabs instead and at the same time rockin gucci shades inside the church lookin around hoping somebody notices how"fresh" he is. from my observation dudes who dress like that come to church with the wrong motives using their blackberries during mass. i also doubtwhat theyre doing is anything important.

Originally Posted by hbkweezy

roll.gif

eyes.gif

word.

im a clean cut guy for church myself, but even still...

on judgement day, you dont know what you'll be wearing... its not like you can dress up when its time to account for yourself and your sins. so to comedown hard on him is harsh because if thats what he's comfortable in while worshiping, then let him do him. im sure God doesnt look at him any differentlywhether he wears a suit, or he wears a t and some kicks.

but even still after what i said, an Iron Mike shirt?
laugh.gif

if it were me, id probably wear a polo with some jeans, or maybe a shirt that doesnt show another persons face, but hey, thats me. in the end, wear whatmakes you comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom