**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

az005us- Thanks, I got the jacket in the summer around June I believe.

SelectaClutchStar- Good lookin out

MegaMayhemNY- LOL but I found them for dirt a while back. I bought two pairs of these for like 40 bucks at some spot in norcal

n1ke drawer- I don't know what you mean about looking too new lol. I hope that's a good thing but naw they haven't cracked on me. I don't eventhink they will and if so, I have methods of repairing well my girl does so I don't mind. Oh and I don't even have a box for them so that just showshow well Nike's materials used to be I'm guessing.

That Valles Dude- Yea they're the Nike Air Checks, shoe from 93 and they did also come in purple which I'm about two days away from getting.

2hfksg2.jpg

51pu12.jpg

LA.h&m.pumaXevisu.af1

Justchillmann, KayGeeDaGr8, &vandalshark-good or bad….thanx for the feedback fam!!!!

GSDOUBLEU-thanx hommie!!!!

Babybop2g & iKONstar-nicefitz!!!

Swoosh23man-iccy Vz sir!!!!

Mr KBiZZLe & GotEm4Cheap-clean cementIIIz!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!!(let the chatter begin
roll.gif
)

34415bede102d22a78464b201f0d751303c6f96.pjpg

13f35ad2ed08eec301fcd1612950e4d5f0d60f1.pjpg

please stop reposting before this thread gets shutdown!
If you have something to say just say it .... stop clicking on quote!

Nice G-Rods DDK
Nice AF1 Gasp

Nice Golden Rods up there ( makes me regret selling my pair
frown.gif
)

:: sais voice ::
"Ayo they call me Pat Glocks... the kid that pat glocks , run up in crack spots and let off mad shots.. pat pat pat patpattatata sound of the brrrraat.."
pimp.gif

thats my joint my right there.. anyway for the only decent weathered day this week in NYC..
New Era x Salt Valley x Levis x Puma Disc Blaze
2u9l3ye.jpg

Damn I never thought of putting white laces in these. I hope you dont mind but I might have to bite that look from you.

Some people didn't learn from the JB WDYWT post.

Bans are coming. If you don't understand why, re-read the Niketalk ROC. Your fault.

Theres a difference between stating your opinions and going out of your way to insult another member. If you haven'talready done so, edit your posts before I find it. Or you might be finding you can't post anymore....

Dalitso, dope xii's but I need info on the jeans,(do they make a lighter shade of those?) how much they run you and whered you get em? THnx ahead of time

Originally Posted by RevolversBack

Nice Golden Rods up there ( makes me regret selling my pair
frown.gif
)

:: sais voice ::
"Ayo they call me Pat Glocks... the kid that pat glocks , run up in crack spots and let off mad shots.. pat pat pat pat pattatata sound of the brrrraat.."
pimp.gif

thats my joint my right there.. anyway for the only decent weathered day this week in NYC..
New Era x Salt Valley x Levis x Puma Disc Blaze
2u9l3ye.jpg

Nice fit. Info on where I can get that shirt?

Back
Top Bottom