WDYWT March 2019 Vol. St Patty's NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
5o'clockShadowBoxer 5o'clockShadowBoxer Yup, NWU Type III, and they're in the process of implementing a new fire ******ant uniform that looks similar to the Coast Guard's. I've been through three uniform changes smh.
Damn!! I was a Corpsman from 06-10. So my sea bag burst when I got issued MARPAT and that blue digi camo. Transferred to the Army, went from ACU to UCP to OCP. Too much in storage now.

Damn!! I was a Corpsman from 06-10. So my sea bag burst when I got issued MARPAT and that blue digi camo. Transferred to the Army, went from ACU to UCP to OCP. Too much in storage now.
I'm guessing you were an FMF Corpsman huh? I wanted to come in as a DT, but that was only because that's where all the baddies worked, lol...and then eventually they crossed over to HM's.

I bet that gear is worth some money, but hang on to it and pass it down. A lot of history is in some of our most basic military issued items.

I'm guessing you were an FMF Corpsman huh? I wanted to come in as a DT, but that was only because that's where all the baddies worked, lol...and then eventually they crossed over to HM's.

I bet that gear is worth some money, but hang on to it and pass it down. A lot of history is in some of our most basic military issued items.
Yep 8404!! You've never lived until a Mater Gunnery Sergeant has chewed your *** lol!!!

D8E18FF5-F8D4-469F-8E07-FA5BDBF17AA0.gif

Nice cw! What would you compare this too in terms of feel and comfort? Also how would you rate comfort from a scale of 1-10.... TIA!

They are tight. I removed the insole and they fit a lot better. Im size 14. Also recovering from foot surgery, so I should get a better feel after the stitches come out and I fully heal.

On a scale: 7

They are tight. I removed the insole and they fit a lot better. Im size 14. Also recovering from foot surgery, so I should get a better feel after the stitches come out and I fully heal.

On a scale: 7
Thank you very much!

My son took my pea coat. I never even worn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom