WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

3893549044_6828f35c6d.jpg

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by T21D

Off to home depot for some shower plumbing supplies
sick.gif
Apparently, my mrs. thinks that taking a shower should be a tropical rain experience.
frown.gif

Had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Y'all thought I was messing around eh? Check this out, I'm no handyman by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm asking home depot dude what else I need other than plumbing tape and he goes on about the length and finish of the shower arm, I'm looking at him like he's from planetX
indifferent.gif
Anyways, I finally decipher what he says and I pick up a stockCHROME arm for $12.00 and then I realize I have the nickel plated version and that's $45.00 pre-order. I'm thinking what is this?,Osneaker.com
alien.gif
Here ya go? Air Ant delete or move this to the pickuppost.
373552081.jpg

alot of heat on the last page!
pimp.gif

un-DSed these today
grin.gif
(been sitting in my secret closet since 2000)

dsc01792a.jpg

dsc01793p.jpg

dsc01794nk.jpg

^^^dope....not the best quality pics, but its pics like that, that make me regret sellin mine
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

NOTHINbutJORDANS- That lace swap is
pimp.gif
, good look.
That does look good.

Im actually looking for a pair of my neon laces around the house, haha. Never thought about doing that. Might have to try it out.

air max 03's on the last page....
pimp.gif
. been looking for a pair forever on ebay, but they're all fake.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Great looking Space Jams 940sicc3
pimp.gif

good looking out. i didn't want to break them out just yet, but i figured i might as well rock em now since they're releasing those banana shaped spacecraps in dec
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Off to home depot for some shower plumbing supplies
sick.gif
Apparently, my mrs. thinks that taking a shower should be a tropical rain experience.
frown.gif

Had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Y'all thought I was messing around eh? Check this out, I'm no handyman by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm asking home depot dude what else I need other than plumbing tape and he goes on about the length and finish of the shower arm, I'm looking at him like he's from planet X
indifferent.gif
Anyways, I finally decipher what he says and I pick up a stock CHROME arm for $12.00 and then I realize I have the nickel plated version and that's $45.00 pre-order. I'm thinking what is this?, Osneaker.com
alien.gif
Here ya go? Air Ant delete or move this to the pickup post.
That's me anytime I go into a place like that.
Employees always know I need help .. I must look so lost. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom