WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Skav - and basically anyone who wears those mini purses......quick question...... would u wear it even it wasnt LV, gucci, etc......?
times have seriously changed when u can wear a wallet unconsealed and its safe. coin purse = bait

6ygwhv.jpg

DIZZY.

BURRIEDinNIKES wrote:
filly413 wrote:
HOW KEV AN DEE BROWN THE SAME HEIGHT
roll.gif
Thas what it is tho they came an made the city really look like we got gwop tho
laugh.gif

hell yah you already know... i seen it on NBA channel after that **!! looked like we had millions knowing damn well all we got here is the HOF
WE NEED A DAMN HOH IN HOF
mad.gif
WE MIGHT NEED TO PETITION FOR THAT!!!!

Originally Posted by kicks67

Skav - and basically anyone who wears those mini purses......quick question...... would u wear it even it wasnt LV, gucci, etc......?
times have seriously changed when u can wear a wallet unconsealed and its safe. coin purse = bait
!!!!WORD!!!!

You think you would get a "No" answer from a dude whos shirt looks like a corset ??

Originally Posted by Regent Park

You think you would get a "No" answer from a dude whos shirt looks like a corset ??

laugh.gif
no, sometimes i ask questions that i kno the answer too, not gunnin atyou Ska but i always find it funny when people are like "no ive done it before" yea youve done rolled up jeans....wallet chains....tight clothes (notfitted )

^ Lovin' the Pigeon NB's. Laces real long on them or are they laced tight?

Skav, sick Stashes and Vans but man, you gotsta size up on them shirts bruh.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

^ Lovin' the Pigeon NB's. Laces real long on them or are they laced tight?

Skav, sick Stashes and Vans but man, you gotsta size up on them shirts and denim, according to the pictures bruh.

Those Pigeons Are Pretty Dope
pimp.gif

Yesterday To Run Errands And Later To Watch That Nonsense We Call A "Game 1"
smh.gif

Today More Errands And Shipping Off Some Shoes (These Need SeaGlow Soooo Bad)

dope cardinal head micah!

wore the nb's like that out the box - laced pretty damn tight and the laces might be tad a bit long. was in a rush to get to work on time though.

Work couldn't have been any longer, everyone's always sick on Monday mornings in the E.R.
374097286.jpg

Today - Reebok Team Vert High (thats what I recall the box saying anyhow) an oldie but a goodie!

Back
Top Bottom