WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

nuvo? really?

smh.gif

DF!!!
mannn forget you guys... Was in Miami last week for J'ouvert BEST PARTY EVER me and my boys pulled out a bottle of that Nuvo aka Pepto and birds flocked crazy

they probably were thirsty for some, I've never seen anyone other than women drink that stuff............you ladies had a good time?
wink.gif

prok- i love that shoe. best presto colourblocking ever made. i have the same grey but the red variation, and love how the red from eyelets bleeds into thewings. dope shoe.

dubl- dope cw/materials on that xiv, i'm very tempted to buy some day.

nice stuff NT, keep it up. i hate not having a camera.

^ Damn...you might want to censor or take that down...the Mods are not gonna like that....grabbin a butt-cheek, haha, nice.

Just a friendly suggestion.......

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Damn...you might want to censor or take that down...the Mods are not gonna like that.

Just a friendly suggestion.......

Cris.

i mean, it's basically a bathing suit made of black tape... covers the same amount of skin a bathing suit does, more than some actually...

Cris, how do you keep the back of your jeans from dragging? You can't be any taller than me, and I got that problem. Help 'ya boy out!!!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Cris, how do you keep the back of your jeans from dragging? You can't be any taller than me, and I got that problem. Help 'ya boy out!!!!

The leg opening for his jeans are probably smaller. just dont get any boot cut jeans and you good to go -------->

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

That booty is a mirage. when she stands up, you can see she got tht LCD booty but appreciated nonetheless.
haha, nah homie... i'm a connoisseur of booty, and believe me, it's far from flat standing up... you can tell from that side shot of herstanding straight up, it pops (but the tape is so tight it's pulling it back in some)...

you should see the way that thang fills some lil' skirts, dresses, shorts, and jeans she wears... it's mighty healthy for sure!

shorty turns heads everywhere she goes... it's like a shelf to put your drank up on... but it's not THAT big, which i kinda prefer (i'm not into'em too too big), but it's big without any stretch marks, cottage cheese, or love handles and gut to go with it... shorty's thin everywhere else...amazing to me...

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

The leg opening for his jeans are probably smaller. just dont get any boot cut jeans and you good to go -------->
Thanks! I got a new pair of the new cut 501's, and damn, for someone being 5'7" it's still long...+#$!?

Back
Top Bottom