we playinn in the windddddddddd

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone explain to me what's good about this? Aside from the fact this dude has probably never even seen coke, this is the most generic, cookie-cutter NY mixtape junk imaginable.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Can someone explain to me what's good about this? Aside from the fact this dude has probably never even seen coke, this is the most generic, cookie-cutter NY mixtape junk imaginable.
i just like the overall sound.

the beat plus he doesnt sound hard to listen to.

example the sample/beat alone is nice, but if Bohagon hops on it then it gets the thumbs down and become unlistenable.

but if a  cookie cutter rapper when a voice that doesnt have a strong accent or something on it hops on, then its fine. i listen to this song often and the only words i know is "we playin in the wiiiiiiind"

i aint listenin to this dude for lyrical fitness, matter of fact i only have a certain list of dudes that i do for that. but this is fine as it is, like an aciton flick

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

indifferent.gif

They got me screaming oohhh baby, ohh baby...

One of my favorite French joints.

Extremely Wavy.

30 B_s in the crib, i'm Ray-J
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom