Wearing basketball shoes casually

Ppl wear tennis shoes, skate shoes and work boots casually all the time... There's nothing wrong with wearing basketball shoes casually. I do it all the time.

Ppl wear tennis shoes, skate shoes and work boots casually all the time... There's nothing wrong with wearing basketball shoes casually. I do it all the time.

seriously...
indifferent.gif

I look in the WDYWT thread and I think to myself, it isn't my style to "dress up" when I don't have to. Wearing some of the clothes in that thread is dressing up to me. If I am going out on a nice dinner event, I can throw on some soft shoes and some jeans, but a normal everyday event, I wear tennis shoes. Always have, don't think I will ever grow out of it. But I don't even think it is immature in the first place.

I look in the WDYWT thread and I think to myself, it isn't my style to "dress up" when I don't have to. Wearing some of the clothes in that thread is dressing up to me. If I am going out on a nice dinner event, I can throw on some soft shoes and some jeans, but a normal everyday event, I wear tennis shoes. Always have, don't think I will ever grow out of it. But I don't even think it is immature in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom