wearing shorts and hoodies at the same time appreciation. vol feels good man meme

9451696b77f9218c004d219bc0e4882e3c88d96f_r.jpg

it makes no sense

yet alot of us do it.

screw ity ima change the title since  we all do it

i dont think nothing wrong with it if you chilling............ i dont do it though and if i have on a hoodie its because im cold so the last thing im gonna do is rock some shorts.............

I wear shorts with long sleeves some times.....(not recently with 114 degrees in the DMV)

But i see no problem with a light hoodie and shorts. My legs tend to stay warm anyway if its a cool 68 degrees out or something

It makes sense to me cuz my legs don't get cold unless it's freezing outside, but my upper body is a diff story.

Out here in So Cal, I rock shorts year around so during winter it gets a lil chilly and I put on the hoodie with shorts and flip flops.

So much swag that it doesn't even have to make sense. Throw in the matching fitted and some foamposites or slides with low cut socks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

When my upper body is cold but my legs are not.. I wear hoodie + shorts
This, sometimes I'll intentionally freeze my apt just to throw on a whole sweat suit. Can't wait for fall/winter to get here 

i do it all the time, i mean how often do you say, "damn my legs are cold"...
laugh.gif
  well i know i never do at least *shrugs*

I have only seen this in Cali.
It's not really a bad look either, but I've never seen it out of California. I can see them doing it in Florida too though

Pretty much a necessity in Denver especially during the early parts of Fall.

I do it during the spring when its not hot enough to wear shorts and a tee but not cold enough to wear jeans and a sweatshirt. If that makes sense at all.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Out here in So Cal, I rock shorts year around so during winter it gets a lil chilly and I put on the hoodie with shorts and flip flops.

this.

i got jeans but i rock shorts more then anything and like stated above in SoCal when its chilly ( oct - feb) sometimes
laugh.gif
gotta throw on that long sleeve, hoodie , whatever your into.

the most comfortable combination ever. as long as its not snowing or below freezing, i do that in the winter too.

pimp.gif

like i said its so wrong but it feels so right.

i was talking to somebody in boston the other day and they told me that it doesnt make sense.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

So much swag that it doesn't even have to make sense. Throw in the matching fitted and some foamposites or slides with low cut socks
pimp.gif

!CEiV2q!CGk~%24(KGrHqEOKkEE0,Q9ssr5BNSKs8o9qg~~0_1.JPG

fixed for you, fambs...

crew socks and nike elites.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom