Weeds - Season 6

First three seasons were really good but the last two not so much.
I wish that Conrad Shepard/Romany Malco was still on the show but at least they're going back to selling.

First episode premieres August 16, 2010

I wish that Conrad Shepard/Romany Malco was still on the show but at least they're going back to selling.

First episode premieres August 16, 2010

nancy botwin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Watchmen

I agree.  Conrad was a good character and they just dropped him and the rest of the crew.  Him and Nancy had so much tension for so long and he never got a piece of that.
I didn't find last season interesting at all.  Her marrying the Mexican mayor was stupid.  

Originally Posted by Watchmen

I agree.  Conrad was a good character and they just dropped him and the rest of the crew.  Him and Nancy had so much tension for so long and he never got a piece of that.
I didn't find last season interesting at all.  Her marrying the Mexican mayor was stupid.  

This season looks interesting. About time they introduced some hash into the mix
pimp.gif

This season looks interesting. About time they introduced some hash into the mix
pimp.gif

I'm glad they are going back to selling. The show started falling off when they moved to the border town to lay low. Was it season 4 where they moved to the border town?

Back
Top Bottom