Weeds - Season 6

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

eek.gif
@ that last episode
Co-sign!!!

I thought Weeds had fallen off hard, but I stuck with it, hoping it would come back, glad I did. Everything came crashing down in that episode. Show just got REALLY good again. Somebody is about to die.

eek.gif
@ that last episode
Co-sign!!!

I thought Weeds had fallen off hard, but I stuck with it, hoping it would come back, glad I did. Everything came crashing down in that episode. Show just got REALLY good again. Somebody is about to die.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

eek.gif
@ that last episode
Co-sign!!!

yeah the last season was kind of a drag but this one is crazy so far.. can't wait til monday

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

eek.gif
@ that last episode
Co-sign!!!

yeah the last season was kind of a drag but this one is crazy so far.. can't wait til monday

i think i'm starting to get bored with this show.  i haven't liked this season so far.  i want to see doug in more scenes and i hope celia shows up soon.
nancy being such a milf has distracted me from realizing she's such a bad mother for so long.  i don't like her character as much as i did in past seasons.  that might change if she has a few nude scenes again.

shane is starting to get annoying and they never addressed the issue of him keeping that picture of his mom from a few seasons ago.

i think i'm starting to get bored with this show.  i haven't liked this season so far.  i want to see doug in more scenes and i hope celia shows up soon.
nancy being such a milf has distracted me from realizing she's such a bad mother for so long.  i don't like her character as much as i did in past seasons.  that might change if she has a few nude scenes again.

shane is starting to get annoying and they never addressed the issue of him keeping that picture of his mom from a few seasons ago.

Shane botwin is that dude! Though I agree season 4 wasn't all that great. But season 6 seems promising thus far!

Shane botwin is that dude! Though I agree season 4 wasn't all that great. But season 6 seems promising thus far!

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I hate Nancy Botwin.

Agree. It's crazy, but I think I would like the show a lot more if she wasn't on there anymore.

I used to really love the show, now I think I just watch it because I've already invested so much time in it.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I hate Nancy Botwin.

Agree. It's crazy, but I think I would like the show a lot more if she wasn't on there anymore.

I used to really love the show, now I think I just watch it because I've already invested so much time in it.

Show has been falling off ever since they left Agrestic/Majestic. Still watching it hoping it picks up.

Andy and Doug
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And Conrad did bang Nancy in the kitchen of the grow house once.

First 3 seasons >

Show has been falling off ever since they left Agrestic/Majestic. Still watching it hoping it picks up.

Andy and Doug
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And Conrad did bang Nancy in the kitchen of the grow house once.

First 3 seasons >

Originally Posted by shogun

They did that same episode. Nancy scolded him and Silas for attempting to fulfill their Oedipus Complexes (when Silas was banging the milf.)

Originally Posted by shogun

They did that same episode. Nancy scolded him and Silas for attempting to fulfill their Oedipus Complexes (when Silas was banging the milf.)

Back
Top Bottom