Weeds - Season 6

I'm glad they are going back to selling. The show started falling off when they moved to the border town to lay low. Was it season 4 where they moved to the border town?

Yea that was season 4..

Actually jus got on weeds last December but I watched the entire series over my Christmas break its a good show been waiting on this new season

Yea that was season 4..

Actually jus got on weeds last December but I watched the entire series over my Christmas break its a good show been waiting on this new season

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Watchmen

First episode premieres August 16, 2010
Wasn't that bad.
nerd.gif

btw, this is Celia's last season.
i read it leaked but havent had any luck finding it...
nerd.gif
yea...its out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

First three seasons were really good but the last two not so much.
I wish that Conrad Shepard/Romany Malco was still on the show but at least they're going back to selling.

I agree.  Conrad was a good character and they just dropped him and the rest of the crew.  Him and Nancy had so much tension for so long and he never got a piece of that.
I didn't find last season interesting at all.  Her marrying the Mexican mayor was stupid.  

thats the black dude that was on 40 year old virgin right??? i'm pretty sure he beat the joint like once... am i right? she was on the counter... yeah he definitely did, i remember now lol

I wish that Conrad Shepard/Romany Malco was still on the show but at least they're going back to selling.

I agree.  Conrad was a good character and they just dropped him and the rest of the crew.  Him and Nancy had so much tension for so long and he never got a piece of that.
I didn't find last season interesting at all.  Her marrying the Mexican mayor was stupid.  

thats the black dude that was on 40 year old virgin right??? i'm pretty sure he beat the joint like once... am i right? she was on the counter... yeah he definitely did, i remember now lol

Caught this episode last night. It was pretty good though it seemed shorter than usual.

I'm going back to catch up on the previous seasons once again. It seems like this hasn't been on in ages.

Caught this episode last night. It was pretty good though it seemed shorter than usual.

I'm going back to catch up on the previous seasons once again. It seems like this hasn't been on in ages.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

did he?  i remember they were in their weed growing house.  can't remember if they just made out and stopped or he actually got in there.  i don't know why she made him wait so long.  i remember when she was feuding with that weed dealer/baseball player.  they met face to face and she let him bend her over the car and do work.  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

did he?  i remember they were in their weed growing house.  can't remember if they just made out and stopped or he actually got in there.  i don't know why she made him wait so long.  i remember when she was feuding with that weed dealer/baseball player.  they met face to face and she let him bend her over the car and do work.  
eek.gif

How is season 5? I stopped after season 4 because it was so hard to sit through. The whole Mexico thing was ridiculous.

How is season 5? I stopped after season 4 because it was so hard to sit through. The whole Mexico thing was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom