Weird but true. Vol. 2 cool ranch doritos chips can start a fire.

Joined Jan 17, 2009
i mean its common sense. i tried it it worked. all potato chips are flammable cause of all the oil in em. you can light it up with a lighter and it would causea huge flame. but if you try rubbing 2doritos. it would light up. it may be hard but it can. i made it work.lol.

Joined Jan 5, 2003
ok, if you really did it, which you obviously didn't, and didn't take any time to research that there is no possible way this would happen, exactlywhat steps did you take, and how long did it take?

if you've done it, you should have the answers.

jose cansec0

Banned
Joined Feb 3, 2009
im trying this tonight...."yo i got 10 bucks that says these two dortios are about to catch flames"....comeup!

Joined Jan 17, 2009
What's so hard about rubbing two chips full of soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.. If you rub the two chips and bring the friction temp high enough. It wouldlight up

Joined Jan 5, 2003
Originally Posted by drsfinest72

What's so hard about rubbing two chips full of soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.. If you rub the two chips and bring the friction temp high enough. It would light up

there's nothing hard about that, what i'm asking is for you to detail the steps YOU took to make it happen.

the combustable temperature of the chips won't be reached before the chips fall apart. so, you must have taken procautions against that. i just want toknow what you did.

Joined Jan 2, 2009
All y'all believing this are out of your minds. If two Doritos could rub together and start a fire, they would not be approved by theFDA or let alone be suitable for transport in a D.O.T. vehicle without special licensing.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now