Welcome January 2007 New Members

funny how people think they can go kamikazi on the board when they get a new name approved.

so long =)

T E A M N E R D​

on tha real tho I think I got banned on some extra trick @#%$... I made a thread poor people and babies.. the thread wasn't locked then I was quoted by method man then banned

I think I called some kid lame... but I didn't get a warning that seemed extra lightweight to me.. when I SEE CAT'S sayin all types of things and still postin... which to me is bullcrap

Dirty, I just want to know why I was banned. I haven't done anything that I can think of.

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{:TEAM GOONIES:}}
..:Free Naija Nitemare/Slum Villager:..

^^

You were banned because your other names are troll accounts. You're lucky I don't ban this name too. Don't make me ban your current name.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

But they weren't troll accounts. Naija Nitemare was the only sn that I actually used. This was my old name that I never got around to deleting, and I never trolled?

.TEAM .NIGERIA.

???? I'm not AC what are you talking about?

Am I banned because of that? Just because I have team nigeria and team goonies in my sig doesn't mean I'm ac dude.

and what the heck is a troll name

.TEAM .NIGERIA.

^trolling - posting nonsense for the helll of it.. Somethin swimmin N the BAY never did.. But I'm not trippin.. It is what it is.. No PM or nothin..

For the new members::

The mods dont like people having 2 sns.. Nuff said.. Whether you are trolling or just switching names when you hit the post limit. Dont be suprised if BOTH of your names are banned.. You broke the rules and you got punished.
"The authorities don't like us..."
KAY. ELL. SEE!!!​

Check the ROC, all of this information is in there. One of the things you agree to by becoming an NTer is accepting the decisions of the mods and admins. Let them do their job.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Are you dead or are you sleeping?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE​

Willing Hunting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

441pi4n.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Mr.Phat Stacks,My Pockets Got High Cholesterol​

where in the rules did it say we owe people warnings?

I swear I saw it somewhere...

but I checked tha rules again so I guess you're right

IP addys

Rushed for 305 yards and three touchdowns on 94 carries over the last two seasons at Central Florida Also caught seven passes for 89 yards His top season came in XXXX, when he carried 65 times for 227 yards and two scores Prior to his time at Central Florida A XXXX graduate of St. Francis Prep. High School in Queens, N.Y., where he played for coach Vince O'Connor Rushed for over 1,800 yards and 25 touchdowns during his senior season at SFP Named a High school All-American by Blue-Chip Illustrated, Unanimous All State selection, in addition to being selected Queens County Player of the Year.
JayGunnA
BossTalk

it appears that my thread was locked and i dont know the combination.
accept the consequences and the blood money cruelty

Back
Top Bottom