Welcome SheGotGame to the NikeTalk staff

Yeah I just recognized the avatar... congrats though :D
happy.gif

Quote:
This means that Dirtylicious is no longer the most feminine staff member.

:rofl:
roll.gif

NEW! NT's Shoe Rendering Archive
Let's Talk Sports!
e-mail me at sonunox@yahoo.com
R.I.P. JMJ Anti-DS For life

Throwing a new female in the mix is just gon' mess with the other mods cycle.
out the sissy, Bun out the chi chi.....

WHAT?!?!?!?!

HER SIG ISN'T EVEN WITHIN THE 5 LINE LIMIT.

THIS IS BS.
[table][tr][td]
:: blondsoccerplyr ::
Team Late Night Sig Crew

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

:rofl:
roll.gif
1st & probably the last time ill ever laugh at a meth post. :rofl:
roll.gif
you got me there sir.
"Its the summer of Shamm"

^I think it is. Yours, i don't know about.
1. There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's
2. own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a
3. rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon
4. as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions.
5. Individuality.

roll.gif

Whatever.

NT is going to the dogs.

[table][tr][td]
Team Late Night Sig Crew

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Ok... obviously subtlety isn't working.

If your posts scream 'sour grapes' because you were angling for a mod position and someone *gasp* other than you earned the spot - you are NOT helping your cause.

What does that say about your character?
What does that say about your maturity level?

Let me give some of you a hint here.

We look for self-motivated team players.

If you're trying to JOIN the staff one day - undermining new appointees would be undermining future teammates. That's not an auspicious symbol.

We don't look for people who shout "ooh ooh! Me! Me!"
We look for people who walk the walk on their own - without being motivated by "status." The people who would help our community with or without staff access are those we're most interested in.

Secret: there is no "status" involved in being a staff member. Staff members are just NikeTalk members who happen to be able to move/lock/delete, etc. They're certainly no 'better' than anyone else - and respect is something that should PRECEDE an appointment, because respect does not and will not automatically follow.

Helping the community should be its own reward. If you expect ANYTHING else from it, you WILL be disappointed. There's no pay. No benefit package. No health plan. No special recognition. No secret NikeTalk exclusive team shoe.

So, anybody in it for selfish reasons does NOT make a good staff member - and anyone who evinces selfishness or jealousy won't be regarded as a serious candidate, as that person is clearly interested for all the wrong reasons.

Anyone interested in an opportunity to help this community already HAS that opportunity. Whether you choose to make the most of it or not is entirely up to you.

embarassed.gif

Whatever.
[table][tr][td]
Team Late Night Sig Crew

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

SheGotGame, was a good choice.

♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪♫
Ninety-nine percent of aliens prefer earth,So I'm here to rule the planet, startin wit your turf
I hid a secret message inside of a wordsearch,Wit smeard letters, runnin together in blurred spurts
I hang wit male chauvinist pigs and perverts,Who point water pistols at women and squirt shirts
Been a bad boy since diapers and Gerber's,My first words were Bleep bleep and Curse curse​

eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]
Team Late Night Sig Crew

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom