Welcome SheGotGame to the NikeTalk staff

Congrats SheGotGame! :smile:
smile.gif

The staff list on the rules and regulations page needs a little updatin'. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]​

congratulations. -=)
CHINA !!
Like cinderella,the SHOE makes the girl
Sneakers 4 to 5Y? be sweet & get at me[/b][/center]

I was almost sure that Ubiqtee (sp) was going to be the first female mod.
contact mace40 @ beetsm40@hotmail.com
got Cements/Space Jams/Lodens in 9-9.5?
.supercalifragalisticexpialidocious/dociousaliexpifragalisticalisuper.

something about this bugs me and i'm not sure what it is. personally, i have nothing against this girl b/c i don't know her -- i think i played her in madden or ncaa once (if i remember correctly, she's a bit of a cheeser, or was when i played her), but i have no reason to base my feelings for her on anything other than the posts i've seen her make... but i just can't really understand where this promotion came from?

I feel like every person i've seen become mod in my time here has been somebody i could've said, "yeah, that's a good choice", and really understood where the administration was coming from -- but to me, she just hasn't/doesn't represent(ed) what i feel makes the other mods so good at what they do. I just don't think she is as articulate, as insightful, or as mature as any of the other mods -- not even close.

Sorry if that sounds rude - i'm not saying she is completely lacking any of those features, I just feel like there are much better candidates for this position. And in no way am i trying to say that i'm a better person for the job, b/c i'm not -- you see how rebellious and unruly i'm being right here and now :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. Maybe you guys asked some other people and they refused and she was actually like 10th on your list -- then i could undersand i guess... and if that's the case, i stand corrected and i commend you all... but as for now, i'm second and third guessing this -- i wasn't even aware this place needed any more moderation -- i believe this is one of the best moderated boards on the internet right now, and i appreciate all the hard work put into this place for cheap people like me who don't put in nearly as much as we get out of this board. I don't want your jobs, but i'm glad you all have them and not somebody else. Anyways, thanks for reading -- no disrespect to shegotgame, i hope you prove me dead wrong.

/rant

|I
tired.gif

hey shegotgame,

please contact me on AIM, i wanna talk to you about the digital camera i sold to you

AIM- XxxMT23xxX
Email Address-
Ebay ID- Juke_Me
"IF FAKE, DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!" -me​

Quote:
Forget about being the first female mod, isn't she the first non-asian to be a mod?

Get outta here with that crap. If you NikeTalkers think that all of the staff members are Asian, then you need to think again. Quit fending off that ******** nonsense. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

^^oh shut up, we all know you and dirty live on ******** as much as everyone else

Quote:
Yes. This means that Dirtylicious is no longer the most feminine staff member.

you sure about that? :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
jk.

Quote:
something about this bugs me and i'm not sure what it is. personally, i have nothing against this girl b/c i don't know her -- i think i played her in madden or ncaa once (if i remember correctly, she's a bit of a cheeser, or was when i played her), but i have no reason to base my feelings for her on anything other than the posts i've seen her make... but i just can't really understand where this promotion came from?

I feel like every person i've seen become mod in my time here has been somebody i could've said, "yeah, that's a good choice", and really understood where the administration was coming from -- but to me, she just hasn't/doesn't represent(ed) what i feel makes the other mods so good at what they do. I just don't think she is as articulate, as insightful, or as mature as any of the other mods -- not even close.

Sorry if that sounds rude - i'm not saying she is completely lacking any of those features, I just feel like there are much better candidates for this position. And in no way am i trying to say that i'm a better person for the job, b/c i'm not -- you see how rebellious and unruly i'm being right here and now . Maybe you guys asked some other people and they refused and she was actually like 10th on your list -- then i could undersand i guess... and if that's the case, i stand corrected and i commend you all... but as for now, i'm second and third guessing this -- i wasn't even aware this place needed any more moderation -- i believe this is one of the best moderated boards on the internet right now, and i appreciate all the hard work put into this place for cheap people like me who don't put in nearly as much as we get out of this board. I don't want your jobs, but i'm glad you all have them and not somebody else. Anyways, thanks for reading -- no disrespect to shegotgame, i hope you prove me dead wrong.

/rant

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

calm down, it aint that serious, you act like she was chosen to be president of the United States |I
tired.gif

", "NTJ" end of the sig, eff with me now

i jus remembered that u had the female referee in ur avatar and u had ur sig say yes that is my aunt.

Is this really that serious... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Kids....

"You start it, I finish it, then you press charges..." - 1998, Prodigy

Quote:
This means that Dirtylicious is no longer the most feminine staff member.

Method Man got jokes, huh???

:lol:
laugh.gif
at Soccer player catching feelings... why don't you write an ode and put it in your new sig.

nice, congrats...but i dont think i've ever seen her post....

and when is the NT Mod Calendar coming out? I heard She got game and Dirty do a bikini spread together...... :wow:
eek.gif

[/b]​

Quote:

Sorry if that sounds rude - i'm not saying she is completely lacking any of those features, I just feel like there are much better candidates for this position. And in no way am i trying to say that i'm a better person for the job, b/c i'm not -- you see how rebellious and unruly i'm being right here and now . Maybe you guys asked some other people and they refused and she was actually like 10th on your list -- then i could undersand i guess... and if that's the case, i stand corrected and i commend you all... but as for now, i'm second and third guessing this -- i wasn't even aware this place needed any more moderation -- i believe this is one of the best moderated boards on the internet right now, and i appreciate all the hard work put into this place for cheap people like me who don't put in nearly as much as we get out of this board. I don't want your jobs, but i'm glad you all have them and not somebody else. Anyways, thanks for reading -- no disrespect to shegotgame, i hope you prove me dead wrong.

you obvioulsy dont know her....
[/b][/center]

Quote:
I just don't think she is as articulate, as insightful, or as mature as any of the other mods

Quote:
Get outta here with that crap. Quit fending off that ******** nonsense.

that was articulate, insightful and mature?

i dont know shegotgame but good luck. :D
happy.gif

overcome the devils with a thing named love.​

Quote:
^^oh shut up, we all know you and dirty live on ******** as much as everyone else

Yes, I go to ********, but I think 'the all moderators are Asian' thing is getting old.

Quote:
that was articulate, insightful and mature?

What, is their a rule that all the moderators have to speak clearly and distinct all the time? >D
grin.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

my comment was not directed towards you it was directed to craftys21. just makin a point.
overcome the devils with a thing named love.​

Back
Top Bottom