Welcome the newest member of G.O.O.D music.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

TS is a graveyard for promising careers

came here to post this
grin.gif

There better not be not 1 soulja boy, lil b, or bricksquad fan in here saying french is wack. Yall listen to all that trash and hate on French when he falls in that same catergory as all those other artists, wack rapper with hot beats. I'm not even a French fan, but I find it real comical that he's getting hate for hooking up with Kanye with all the trash yall support.

French is garbage. His style is more suited for MMG. We'll see. This is the one GOOD signee that leaves you scratching your head. But good for French. Dude been putting in work for awhile. I thought he was setting up a MMG deal though to be honest.

roll.gif
at "French should have been signed with TS". He'd be more relevant signing with Black Wall Street
over the graveyard known as TS.

Ditti to whoever said mentioned people trashing French Montana but have 3000 songs worth of Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka,
Lil' B and Soulja Boy. French is really just the NY version of 2 Chainz. I would put him behind guys like Jeezy, Ross, and
maybe Yo Gotti, but waaaaaaay ahead of any SOD/Bricksquad dudes.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
at "French should have been signed with TS". He'd be more relevant signing with Black Wall Street

Ditti to whoever said mentioned people trashing French Montana but have 3000 songs worth of Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka,
Lil' B and Soulja Boy. French is really just the NY version of 2 Chainz. I would put him behind guys like Jeezy, Ross, and
maybe Yo Gotti, but waaaaaaay ahead of any SOD/Bricksquad dudes.

Waka & Lil B > French though.

Dude is trash. If true, this is a great look for him and a crappy one for GOOD music

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Well it's time for me to rap.

I'm sure I'll get on if this guy got signed.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by G14

French montana is like new the camron

If you were here right now I would fire off on you cuhh

agreed
Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Co-signing this to the 10th power.
French is a horrible artist.

This is not true. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO BE TRUE!

this. hot garbage
almost an understatement

nah bump almost it IS an undastatment
Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottomline though is french been doing his thing...rest of da country late on da trends..as usual.

No. The rest of the country just doesn't care because dude is absolutely trash.

+1
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Really Kanye....

REALLY?????
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif

Lil' B and Soulja Boy.

Waka > French

no question

I'm sorry, but where does it say he got signed? All I see is french and yeezy on there, nothing confirmed. You are more than welcomed to enlighten me if you have a source that actually confirms this as a an actual deal. For all we knoe, it could be anything really. From a collaboration on a song to just a picture taken at a radiostation.

Excuse the spelling mistakes.

Originally Posted by SoleLifted5

mmg should trade wale for french
laugh.gif

great trade for G.O.O.D. bad/stupid/crazy/+%* trade for MMG
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I'm sorry, but where does it say he got signed? All I see is french and yeezy on there, nothing confirmed. You are more than welcomed to enlighten me if you have a source that actually confirms this as a an actual deal. For all we knoe, it could be anything really. From a collaboration on a song to just a picture taken at a radiostation.

Excuse the spelling mistakes.

clearly you missed the sarcasm

^^^Wale would actually have an identity on GOOD music. Or he'd just replace Cyhi. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Damb Itz Me

There better not be not 1 soulja boy, lil b, or bricksquad fan in here saying french is wack. Yall listen to all that trash and hate on French when he falls in that same catergory as all those other artists, wack rapper with hot beats. I'm not even a French fan, but I find it real comical that he's getting hate for hooking up with Kanye with all the trash yall support.
The difference is those artists you listed fit into their labels.  You know what to expect when you hear SODMG and Bricksquad.
GOOD music, however, has a different vibe than those two.  Hence the confusion of why someone like French is on GOOD.

everybody saying french should sign to mmg because your closed minded!!! yea his flow and character fits to mmg like a hand to a pocket but think about how beneficial he would be to good music.

Ye is smart, looks like hes taking a piece of every style from the rap game and meshing them together. Good is looking like the new Def Jam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

everybody saying french should sign to mmg because your closed minded!!! yea his flow and character fits to mmg like a hand to a pocket but think about how beneficial he would be to good music.

Ye is smart, looks like hes taking a piece of every style from the rap game and meshing them together. Good is looking like the new Def Jam
pimp.gif
enlighten me...how beneficial WOULD he be for G.O.O.D. Music? 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Don't want to hear any French on my Yeezy tracks.. Only rocked with French during that wave when dude truthfully still was garbage.

Back
Top Bottom