Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

damn, some people are really catching feelings over these changes in the buy/sell forum :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

da buy and sell forum here used to be gold....now it won't even pass for gold wrapped chocolate.... >D
grin.gif

even though alot of cats are coming here and soundin real bad...mods aren't gonna be able to ignore da problems it has caused....they evenutally gonna have to overhual it once more..... :nerd:
nerd.gif

team platano

Quote:
da buy and sell forum here used to be gold....now it won't even pass for gold wrapped chocolate.... >D

even though alot of cats are coming here and soundin real bad...mods aren't gonna be able to ignore da problems it has caused....they evenutally gonna have to overhual it once more..... :nerd:

Thanks for your detailed recommendations for change.

We'll be sure to take your insight to the problems present in the buy/sell forums and the solutions you've presented into consideration when discussing the next overhaul of those forums.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

The date thing is just wrong. Tagged pics should be required, but what if your selling a shoe that goes for over $1000. Sometimes it takes a while to get the sale completed. People asking you to hold it for x amount of time, offers are made and backed out of. You really expect the seller to retake pics of the shoe every single day to keep the thread up? I had a post in the size 11+ section and the date on the pic was 10/10/2005. I reposted the thread, because the first one was lost and one of the Mods closed it because the date was off by like 3 days. Talk about being a tight @#%$. That was just one example of how this rule is not realistic and should be dropped. Keep tagged pics , but loose the date thing.
My ebay Feedback

Need refs? I LOVE 1982, kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

Um, the mods and admins are tripping if they think they can ban people from making posts about a game days in advance. Where the @#%$ are we supposed to talk about the game? I didn't mind any of the other changes, but this is bull.
<-------- Put me on ESPN.

^^^^ Ban people?
roll.gif

First off ... no one said anything about freaking banning people for making threads too soon.
tongue.gif

Second ... off ... there's been an update/ revision.
holden:
clarification as to how it will apply ... will be added
moi:
For those interested, here's the new and improved version:
Game day threads? Wait untill both teams are ready, please.

happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
You really expect the seller to retake pics of the shoe every single day to keep the thread up?

No and we don't state that we do.

What we do require is that the date on the piece of paper be the same as the date of your post. We MUST know that the shoes are still in your possession and thus the requirement.

Enforcing our rules doesn't make someone a tight @#%$, they're just enforcing simple rules. There's no emotion behind it.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

It's off to the archives we go...

Back
Top Bottom