Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

I'm actually kinda liking the regional forums now that they added them.

0-0 1-0 2-0 3-0 3-1 4-1 5-1 5-2 5-3 6-3 7-3 7-4 8-4 9-4 10-4 11-4 11-5 '06 Playoffs

Can someone break everything down

because right now people are feelin like they just took a @#%$ and saw three seashells where the tiolet paper goes

maybe mods would help themselves by stickying a break down of all the sections and changes ni all the forums so that users can have a formal understandnig of what exactly is expected of these forums

personally I think the new scroll is crazy, and the regional sections are a tad bit unneccessary, but we'll see, I neevr really though niketalk needed all this extra @#%$

and is their no more ninja? ninja is extinct? What will we do when we want to talk about grammar ninjas and urban ninja? and just randmo ninja @#%$? Are we allowed to sell shurikens in buy sell

:lol:
laugh.gif

edit* oh I see ninjas are allowed thats good
The Robb Report:<br>coming when I feel like it

Quote:
because right now people are feelin like they just took a @#%$ and saw three seashells where the tiolet paper goes

laugh.gif

Man, I don't know if I'm tired of what, but that crap had me rolling.

I went to eat some grub (at 4:10am 8)
glasses.gif
) and I came back to see my browser updated with more forums. I don't even know what REGION I'm in. :lol:
laugh.gif

Man, this stuff got me trippin. We got like 82 new forums and 32 new rules to follow all in one day. :lol:
laugh.gif

People gonna be straight confused when they log in tomorrow morning. Latenighters always stay on top of new things :smokin
smokin.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Quote:
about the gray line on the left side.... it's wider than ever.
Incorrect, sir.

I know you're wrong.

But you'll never be convinced.

So ... enh.

Screen names like All Day I Dream About Soccer push that gray line MUCH further to the right than it is now, and I'd like to fool myself into believing you know that, and that you're just complaining in the name of late night trends.

wink.gif

And at 5 tomorrow afternoon, when all these complainers are asleep, but there are hundreds at a time browsing NT with nary a whine, what will become of your weak argument about the present time of day, and the fact that hardly anyone is browsing right now?

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

^whats gonn be in ur website babydill?
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Quote:
hundreds at a time browsing NT with nary a whine
Oh I can't wait...people gonna be goin nuts.

If there's a Regional Forum, it might also be cool if under our post count number under our SN there was a Location: * line.
[/center]

laugh.gif
@ninjer.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Why would a person have a limit on how many items they can sell? What is the benefit? As of late Niketalkers have made some nice stuff, why would it not be okay to have a thread selling off products that are the same? Why would Niketalkers not be able to buy the same shoe from the same guy or atleast advertise as such? It seems actually benficial to the community to be able to know that one guy is legit for selling a particular product and he's go to for it.

Finally, how will niketalkers know whats cool if they don't see everyone else buying it?

why do "dealers" always get the hate

Quote:
personally I think the new scroll is crazy, and the regional sections are a tad bit unneccessary, but we'll see, I neevr really though niketalk needed all this extra

Are you kidding me???

NYC/Bay Area posts were getting out of hand, and they applied to nobody else.

0-0 1-0 2-0 3-0 3-1 4-1 5-1 5-2 5-3 6-3 7-3 7-4 8-4 9-4 10-4 11-4 11-5 '06 Playoffs

JJ:

Meth told me that it's basically because with the new rules, the mods aren't going to have time basically to look through a post with 40 shoes and check if each single shoe adheres to the guidelines. I don't think it's fair, but I do see their point. Once they appoint specific cats to the B/S forum, I'm going to suggest that rule be wiped out. By then, there will be more than enough people to cover the amount of guys who bring that much stuff at once.

babydill.
[/b]​

didn't they just appoint 36 new moderators? It seems as if theres now more then enough moderators to do that, so I don't think its so. I'd like a moderator to explain this really, because 100 moderators and not wanting to sift through stuff seems like a poor reason to limit people

what happens when we "report this post"?

im bout to see what it does

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE DONT SLEEP​
Im always seeing, knowing.
\n​
\n

Back
Top Bottom