Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

Quote:
- Can people not sell the same shirt? What about guys like Cris1 and TwelveAM who make great designs for all of us at a good price?
Sig? A link to Photobucket or something in their sig for pics of the shirt, then people PM to say they want one?

How easy is that? You're gonna PM anyways. Or do people just do transactions based on just the replies in these threads alone?
roll.gif
"Wow. Nice shirt. I want one." *shirt shows up on doorstep with a bill*

Not quite. You're gonna PM anyways. Or AIM. Or whatever.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

bas you just told me to go suck a @#%$!

and i have lost a friend over this.

RIP q and cc friends for life. |I
tired.gif

you don't understand
what it takes to be me​

Wow seems like the only people who actully like the changes are mods.

I will def not be checking the site as much with all the new changes.

Quote:
That's nonsense considering you did no research to see if that would make any improvements.

Look at both graphs posted, and explain how 14+ belongs with sz. 11.5.

EDIT:

Quote:
Or do people just do transactions based on just the replies in these threads alone? "Wow. Nice shirt. I want one." *shirt shows up on doorstep with a bill*Not quite. You're gonna PM anyways. Or AIM. Or whatever.

Cris1 was very professional and easy to buy from. He said to simply paypal him the money, include the size you want, and the shirt will be sent with Priority shipping. At the beginning of his post he updated constantly what sizes he had left. I posted after sending payment to tell him I did. Never sent an inbox, email, or talked on aim, neither did most others who bought from him. I just sent payment, and the shirt came.
[/center]

People dislike change. That's just the way it is. I am sure you have a reason for each of the changes that have been made, however, I think a gradual change might have been easier to cope with.

Regardless, I am interested to see how Niketalk will respond to all the changes and what other changes are in store for the future.
[/b]

penis is dope.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

ledafuture36:
Wow seems like the only people who actully like the changes are mods.
How wrong you are.

The people complaining are the ones objecting.

Those that don't mind ... are simply browsing NT, right now, as I type.

So count the number of complainers, and count the number of active members that either don't care about the changes or approve of the changes, and they show their appreciation ... but simply browing NT the same way they did a couple hours ago.

wink.gif

A handful of people complaining in front of a stadium filled with fans means the team is a failure? Not quite.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

^ :rofl:
roll.gif

i found that hilarious. thanks.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

OMG..my name is too long. :\
ohwell.gif

And, now I have to look through 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16+ sizes just to get an 11.5 shoe.

Evem though "HoDog" did provide concrete information, and I applaud him for that, I still disagree with it. It's out of my hands though. :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
penis is dope.

Yes Karamo.

This post gon be poppin' for a couple more days, unless it gets locked. Oh yeah, AirPersia, they blocked your picture if you didn't know.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ GodJewels.

Woah. :wow:
eek.gif
@ Regional Forums, not a bad idea I guess there.

In a nutshell like Acts65 said, it's just an overload to happen overnight.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom