Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

******ini

:wow:
eek.gif

Nope...still doesn't work...
[/center]

Wow, I actually dreamt about this tonight that NT has completely changed and now I get up and log on ... !! :wow:
eek.gif

No joke!!

Looks good to me at first sight. Haven't really checked any of the new forums yet, but the choice in forums seems to make sense to me.

Good work, Mods!!

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

Actually, you can't see them, but we can.

If we had allowed everyone to see those threads, we may as well have named it the "Flamethrower" forum.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

there should be a hypebeasts forum

it will have an official hypebeast spotted post where u post pics of the hypebeasts u spotted

and official cultivating your jeans post

...etc

complex should also be the official sponsor of that forum cause thats the hypebeast bible

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ the Report This Post forum ..

If that sucka actually DOES tell you who snitched, it's going to be hilarious.

Man, this is a LOT of changes. Pretty wild.

babydill.
[/b]​

Lol @ rat people out.

Don't know about all that, but I will surely be testing it out sometime soon. :b
tongue.gif

I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

Quote:
If we had allowed everyone to see those threads, we may as well have named it the "Flamethrower" forum.

Basically :rofl:
roll.gif

I was about to say, How can I snitch and not fear for my e-fame?
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'ma look in the mirror if I need some help​

i just tested it out....

they review your snitching before they post to the public.

wow... mad people are gettin banned with this.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Quote:
we're going to see people wearing STOP SNITCHING ON NT shirts.

I'm gonna make a shirt out of that.

It's gonna be limited though.

Only two available.
[/center]

We poppin' sizzurp in Northeast ya'll :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

(Actually we should all be asleep :lol:
laugh.gif
)

Quote:
It's gonna be limited though.

Only two available.
:rofl:
roll.gif

theres a few too many rules with the boy/sell forum if u ask me...other than that....the new forums will clear alot of things up....

but i still dont see an sb forum (this would really help clean up retro forum)
halo 2 gamertag-papa fresh916

i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

:rofl:
roll.gif
yall is crazy

all this happened late night, its gonna be like the first day of school to some of these nters later today.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE DONT SLEEP​
Im always seeing, knowing.
\n​
\n

this is like bizarro niketalk. i'm scared to sleep cause nt might be totally different when i wake up at around 2pm.
you don't understand
what it takes to be me​

I just want what JJ suggested, an official changes post, explaining every little new quirk.

Back
Top Bottom