WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No.

That's not what happened though.

You said it wpuldnt do better than Captain Marvel. You clearly didnt even know CM made a billi.

Then you said you weren't even talking about box office. Of course you wont say what you were actually talking about cuz you're lying.

Plus you dont understand future English tense.

Someone's projecting :lol:

How about this, when it does you stay out of the thread for 850 days?

Bet?

No, cause it doesnt actually matter if Shang Chi does a billi to anyone but you.

I also know how much you hate my right to post and I dont give into people with Hydra's beliefs.

You want me gone cause I made you mad, thats pathetic, grow a pair and learn to deal with people.

You must be a road rage person.

Just you.

This is ironic coming from someone pretending to be a wrestling manager on a message board

Zik actually reads comics/knows his **** and gives great insight but for some reason I feel like you don't at all :lol:

You clearly dont pay attention to my act, so dont speak on what I say.

Zik knows nothing, backed up by someone who know nothing about my act.

Youre just mad cause people in this post say things like "I agree with Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo " and no one has ever said that about you, you want to be the main focus of this thread and youre not.

All you do is tell us stuff you saw from Eric Voss review videos.

I know your type, act like you know it all, but you just know it cause ypu watch youtube.
Really though do you understand future tense in the English language?

Cuz that whole part about Shang-Chi not being out yet was weird. It was like you really didn't understand the sentence or couldn't conceive of the act of talking about will happen or what may happen.

This post is very telling too; Watching a lot of youtube, you get your info from a guy named Eric Voss' review videos, talking about wanting ppl to agree with you and saying it, this whole thing about your parents not nurturing you.

I can not help you with any of that.

You willing to take that bet though?
No, cause it doesnt actually matter if Shang Chi does a billi to anyone but you.
If this is really really true then why are you still talking about Shang Chi?

Nobody was talking abou

Cuz that whole part about Shang-Chi not being out yet was weird. It was like you really didn't understand the sentence or couldn't conceive of the act of talking about will happen or what may happen.

This post is very telling too; Watching a lot of youtube, you get your info from a guy named Eric Voss' review videos, talking about wanting ppl to agree with you and saying it, this whole thing about your parents not nurturing you.

The only thing you can bet on is posting more content for you to enjoy.

If this is really really true then why are you still talking about Shang Chi?

You got triggered and I love pressing triggers.

This is ironic coming from someone pretending to be a wrestling manager on a message board

Zik actually reads comics/knows his **** and gives great insight but for some reason I feel like you don't at all :lol:
I don't recognize the former SN either so I think I should just assume this is a child posting or maybe it's @ameL getting his revenge.
You got triggered and I love pressing triggers.
Triggered about you not knowing what a future tense statement is?

Or triggered about not knowing Captain Marvel made a billi?

Greatest promo on NT….
0ABB3E94-A43A-407E-BF9E-F375A004583B.gif

You clearly dont pay attention to my act, so dont speak on what I say.

Zik knows nothing, backed up by someone who know nothing about my act.

Your act is being a try hard that gets universally laughed at and gets a kick out of trying to irritate people on the internet.

Very deep stuff you got going on there as a self admitted “act”

Aren’t you actively talking to yourself in a Clippers hater thread right now? :lol:

Published on Tuesday, Peter Bradshaw’s review of “Black Widow” for The Guardian includes some bizarre observations, beginning with its opening sentence. “The sensuous cough-syrup purr of Scarlett Johansson’s voice is something I’ve missed in lockdown,” Bradshaw wrote. “Now it’s back with a throaty vengeance.”

But wait, there’s also an unnecessary detour into the protagonist’s “daddy issues.” Later in the piece, Bradshaw surmises about Black Widow’s relationship with her father, played by David Harbour, and whether it influenced her attraction to Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk.

“Somehow, the most teasingly potent relationship revealed here is that electra complex, the bond between Black Widow and her preposterous old dad, who is very large, very given to fits of temper and likes smashing things,” Bradshaw wrote. “Does this, perhaps, give us a Freudian clue to Black Widow’s tendresse for Dr. Bruce Banner, the alter ego of Hulk? This glimpse into her troubled psyche is worth the price of admission on its own.”

Ayo that writer quickly got to the creep pervert vibes :lol:

The quarantine really had ppl blurring lines between professional and personal **** to the point they don't know they have to adjust.

I'm sure dude wrote all that thinking nothing was wrong with it.

Damn, where do they end up going after being pruned?! That scene with the different Loki's looked like New York.

Back
Top Bottom