WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

NOW I’ve finished the episode…

dear god. Is that a black Loki Thor type?! Man this show keeps on giving. I wonder if Richard is actually playing Loki from the comics since the comics are a pet of the multiverse. My mind is all over the place after this all episode.
15ADA5AE-1B71-4B1E-9A47-F4F1319634A0.jpeg

this could really setting up for the next spidey film...

1625078437683.png

just finished watching, about to say that end scene looked like some really bad cosplay lol

all I've got for now is that I'm confused and have no idea where this show is headed.

also the timekeepers looked like bad chuck e cheese animatronics from the jump.

What I'm wondering is:

If Ravonna is in on the TVA, I wonder if the person(s) behind the TVA was hiding in that room? I wonder if we'll find out next week since she captured Sylvie.

:lol: @ comic Loki.

Black dude reminds me of a black version of Balder but apparently he's playing Boastful Loki.

Of course the one person Loki falls in love with is himself. Nasty. I'm wondering if the nexus event is just one Loki falling in love cuz I dunno if Sylvie was gonna reciprocate that kiss.

I'm sure Loki will find Mobius in wherever they were transported (probably Limbo).

:lol: @ comic Loki.

Black dude reminds me of a black version of Balder but apparently he's playing Boastful Loki.

Of course the one person Loki falls in love with is himself. Nasty. I'm wondering if the nexus event is just one Loki falling in love cuz I dunno if Sylvie was gonna reciprocate that kiss.

I'm sure Loki will find Mobius in wherever they were transported (probably Limbo).
Watch Mobius be in a limbo where he's riding a jet ski 24/7 lolol.

WOW, just finished episode 4. Masterpiece.
At first I felt like she was miscast, but Sophia Di Martino has completely proved her worth in the MCU.
F4F95328-FF67-4568-AB1B-EC9FF31E76ED.jpeg

I know the show is titled “Loki”, but I think it’ll be remembered as ”Sylvie” :smokin

Loved las nights episode. My wife was buggin

When Loki was “pruned” she was like “STOP KILLING LOKI!!” She was raging out lol

Great reveals and I can’t wait to see how all of this unfolds.

Doctor Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3 gonna be friggin nuts!

Back
Top Bottom