WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If there is an animal version of Loki, then I want to believe that Throg is going to show up in this series.

I think thats possible, I assume the other guy was a Thor Variant because he had a hammer.

I too think we gon see Throg yaaaaalllll!

-Good to see Sif back in the MCU.
- I need to understand the nexus event that Loki and Sylvie caused.
- Who is really running the TVA? At this point, we should get a hint or tease by series end, right?
- Mobius getting pruned was jaw-dropping. I really hope that isn't that last time we see him. Maybe he goes to a place where there are variant versions of him?
- I want to believe Throg is showing up because of that Crocodile Loki.
- Richard E. Grant the classic old-school comic book Loki?
- Kid Loki! Another member of Young Avengers.

Left speechless with that ending.

Somewhat anticipated the android time keepers ala Wizard of Oz, but not Richard Grant as old Comic Loki. Wowzers.

And Loki catching feelings for him/herself…

-Good to see Sif back in the MCU.
- I need to understand the nexus event that Loki and Sylvie caused.
- Who is really running the TVA? At this point, we should get a hint or tease by series end, right?
- Mobius getting pruned was jaw-dropping. I really hope that isn't that last time we see him. Maybe he goes to a place where there are variant versions of him?
- I want to believe Throg is showing up because of that Crocodile Loki.
- Richard E. Grant the classic old-school comic book Loki?
- Kid Loki! Another member of Young Avengers.

The Nexus they caused will result in
the downfall of the TVA. Loki evolved past his nature, catching feelings for someone (albeit him/herself) which was never supposed to happen - hence Nexus

Late night crew! I’m in this thang lol

lmaooo @ Loki falling for himself. Of course! :lol: Those “Time Keepers didn’t even look like the statues. :lol:
I really want to know what Ravonna has to say. If she says anything. She seems like she’ll die for “the cause”. What makes a person a Variant? There seems to be thousands of them. Are they all threats to whomever is running everything? What if no one running it or Just Ravonna for whatever reason??

So far…this show is greatness. I’m gonna hold my ranking till the end just in case.

Late night crew! I’m in this thang lol

lmaooo @ Loki falling for himself. Of course! :lol: Those “Time Keepers didn’t even look like the statues. :lol:
I really want to know what Ravonna has to say. If she says anything. She seems like she’ll die for “the cause”. What makes a person a Variant? There seems to be thousands of them. Are they all threats to whomever is running everything? What if no one running it or Just Ravonna for whatever reason??

So far…this show is greatness. I’m gonna hold my ranking till the end just in case.

I think shes covering for her Conquerin boyfriend.

The Nexus they caused will result in
the downfall of the TVA. Loki evolved past his nature, catching feelings for someone (albeit him/herself) which was never supposed to happen - hence Nexus

But how would that be an NE considering they and any other witnesses were going to die anyway?

And I have no doubt that Kang will appear in some way by the end.

But how would that be an NE considering they and any other witnesses were going to die anyway?

Man I hope we get him.

in the comics I believe he overthrows them and takes over so with the backstory between he and Ravonna and no time keepers lead me to believe KANG is for sure behind this.

Disney shows with the comic book accurate costumes tho 😭

this show is AWESOME, if Loki still alive, thenMobious is too, I actually love his character, Ravonna can kick ROCKS

can’t wait for next week!

Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd

5875B613-9132-4C84-9621-60FBAFEED7E1.gif

F1C4C343-6CDD-4C15-9531-C9033DE190E8.gif

69CD47EC-1F15-4503-8B7D-DBCD6230B020.gif
C69A593D-20E7-44B9-8B29-601C16AE4FA5.gif

NOW I’ve finished the episode…

dear god. Is that a black Loki Thor type?! Man this show keeps on giving. I wonder if Richard is actually playing Loki from the comics since the comics are a pet of the multiverse. My mind is all over the place after this all episode.
15ADA5AE-1B71-4B1E-9A47-F4F1319634A0.jpeg
Kevin and Marvel dropping heat and making us wait
1625070552176.gif

but seriously I don’t think this would have us all shocked like this if we could binge it all at once.

At the beginning of the episode, Ravonna attempts to prune Sylvie (presumably due to the occurrence or forthcoming occurrence of a Nexus event). No actual explanation is given. Sylvie takes her Temppad and disappears to live her life amongst apocalypses.

While on Lamentis, all is going as "foreseen" on the sacred timeline; Lamentis is to be destroyed (this time w/ Loki and Sylvie on it). Then, as Loki starts to fall for Sylvie, Nexus event starts shooting off the Sacred Timeline at an alarming rate, allowing Mobius et al. to locate them and bring them in. While we can assume the shock troops set off the time grenade, it's explicitly not depicted.

This suggested to me that Loki falling for Sylvie was something "unforeseen" and against his nature--otherwise unanticipatable. Loki softening his heart (further evidenced in his progressive exchanges with Sif) and thereby teaming up with Sylvie--which I believe will result in the TVA's downfall--may be the same Nexus event they originally intended clipping Sylvie at such a young age.

The Nexus Event on Lamentis, I believe, was so dramatic that it registered even in an apocalypse event because it will bypass the effect of the time grenade (if deployed) and cannot be clipped--hence the TVA will fall. They may have never been destined to die, because Loki's "may lose... but [they] don't die."

Back
Top Bottom