WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

is there a thread for the Marvel Future Fight game? I did a search and cant find one.

Thanks.

Official Promo Art showing teams

1) I thought Panther was suppose to be neutral

2) Where is Spider-Man

3) Mockingbird?

4) Where is Scarlett Witch

4) They put Ant-Man on the right team

also, they seem to be emphasizing on that quinjet by including it on Caps side, could be Fury?

Yeah I was just about to say that looks like Emily VanCamp...

And I don't think that's a quinjet, that's Redwing

also, they seem to be emphasizing on that quinjet by including it on Caps side, could be Fury?
Is that a quinjet? Some reason I thought that was them giving Falcon his falcon, just a robotic kind of one.

Last edited:
Looks to be too big? no?

Also just noticed AntMan on Hawkeyes shoulder.

Last edited:
Antman on there shoulders looks sick!

And Renners costume looks awesome. Finally be getting a Hot Toys Hawkeye :lol:

Also Panther looks real dope as well. Love the all Black

Last edited:
Looks to be too big? no?
But, too small for a jet I think?
Wouldn't see that much detail if it was just small due to distance, or maybe you would, but its colors are matching falcons and in both pictures its right above/next to him as well.

Last edited:
It feels like it is way up in the distance above, a few hundreds of feet in the air so it can easily be much bigger. It doesn't look like it is only a few feet away from Falcon in the face-off pic and it looks even farther away in the team shot.

It does look more like a bird though, I'd give you guys that. Might be similar to the cartoon version?

View media item 1689435

Last edited:
Antman on there shoulders looks sick!

And Renners costume looks awesome. Finally be getting a Hot Toys Hawkeye :lol:

Also Panther looks real dope as well. Love the all Black

Perfect timing as I just sold my Hawkeye figure yesterday. Made a few extra bucks off it too :lol:

Surprised that Sharon Carter is featured on a team. Her character will finally get some shine.

Probably gon' be on Caps team.

Then maybe Hulk will be with IMs.

0neAHGT.gif

Interesting teams. I'm sure both sides will pick up free agents as the film progresses lol.

Back
Top Bottom