WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Stark definitely has the stronger players. I think that's why it's 5 vs 7. We haven't even seen BP in action (movie wise). This is the N.F.A. Crew

Last edited by a moderator:
I just know they're going to make Sharon Carter OP in this one, ugh.
She will be there for the romance element of film, and at least it won't feel forced and out of no where like it was with BW/Hulk.

I doubt they will make her really OP, chances are she will fight Black Widow at some point. They will probably make it a closer than it should be fight though.

Yall sleeping on Caps team. As stated above WS about to murk these fools. And then Anyman lowkey going to be annoying them.

My dude Winter Soldier gonna wash those fools.
That's what I was thinking. He's known as a feared assasin, I'd let him take care of business.

Also, that doesn't look like a quinjet in the artwork...Like what some assumed, could be Falcon's pet bird/drone.

Caps squad will have more potential as the movie progresses.

With all these characters in one film, somebody needs go, since the likelihood of Cap dying is slim.

Scarlet Witch is in the film. Obviously, Cap's team is going to draft her. Then they'll pick up Spidey too.

Cap's squad is going to flourish. No worries.

I would only be worried about Vision.

Looks like Sharon Carter gonna die :lol:

Apparently Doc Strange has another villain

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/doctor-strange-mads-mikkelsen-1201549501/

Maybe he's playing dormammu (???) Makes sense with the Clea rumors
I was just about to post this. I read it and was like :wow:

If Marvel gets Mads Mikkelsen as a MCU villain

ByQSoLU.gif

View media item 1689725

Some people are speculating mephisto

Even saw "the one above all" mentioned :rofl:
Don't care who it is.

Mads would kill it all.

Ever since that Dr. Doom suggestion it hit me. Don't know why it took that when I been watching Hannibal religiously. Son is a menacing figure.

Forget Thanos, I'm totally hyped for whoever this dude plays.

Back
Top Bottom