WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Weren't we all sure that Ben Kingsley would be the perfect villain for the MCU? :lol: :smh:
I was interested but didn't think he'd be the perfect villain.

Kingsley always had comedic chops. They can't do that with Mads :lol:

Plus Strange is a first time go at things with getting the right cast, director, and supernatural horror theme while IM3 was coming off IM2 and Avengers hype.

I'll go out on a limb for this one.

Last edited:
From the trailer description it's from a scene where he's playing chess iirc

That's a really awful pic to leak tho, person must of been shook af taking photos :lol: I hope there is more where that came from

Who the hell is Mads Mikkelsen? *goes to look him up

*edit

Don't really know him. Does look like a villain

Last edited:
Mads Mikkelsen is perfect for the MCU 
pimp.gif
. Hannibal and Le Chiffre 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was about to ask if he is the guy who plays Charles Augustus Magnussen in Sherlock. Didnt seem quite like him. I googled it. Turns out its his brother Lars. Still fan of both of them.

Bet your profile on it :lol:
You know what, if/when Marvel makes this official along with which villain he's playing consider that official too.

Just to be clear, I'm saying he isn't going to end up a lame villain or some trick like the Mandarin.

After it's announced, I'll probably go further and say he'll be better than all the other whack villains like Red Skull, Loki, Ultron, etc. that we've had to deal with (again depending on who he's cast as).
Ummmmm yall seen Rachel mcadams is rumored to be in doctor strange??
Yeah, seems like she'll end up being Clea and I assume she'll have a much larger role.

Still waiting on some Wong rumors though :nerd:
Was about to ask if he is the guy who plays Charles Augustus Magnussen in Sherlock. Didnt seem quite like him. I googled it. Turns out its his brother Lars. Still fan of both of them.
That guy actually does resemble Mads a bit.

Both characters have mind palaces too.
Who the hell is Mads Mikkelsen? *goes to look him up

*edit

Don't really know him. Does look like a villain
You need some Hannibal in your life

View media item 1690263

Last edited:
Yeah they got a registry but it's not fully complete already.

They don't know every Inhuman or the capabilities of all of them let alone the other ppl that randomly got powers.

Next season of AoS I want them to name drop DD or Stick or maybe even JJ.

Just saw this on tumblr. Is BW really a spy for Cap or she believe they need to be reigned in?
I don't like the idea of her being a spy for Cap. It's too obvious, and he was already fooled once by her. If they do go that route, I hope Tony is on to her or is cautious.

Back
Top Bottom