WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i haven't been reading amels comments but dude really said brie is fun size?

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

So being that Tony did have it first how did Shuri get a hold of it?

why is your only scenario that one made it and the other got it from him/her/them?

can't shuri or anyone in wakanda developed it first and then tony later on developed his own without any prior knowledge of what wakanda has done?

and you do know that we have nanotech in real life now, right? it may not be on the same level as shuri or tony but in the fictional comicbook world and in their level of genius, they could easily upgrade those without the others help

I already stated if I saw nano tech prior to BP I would have reversed the scenario. Was not aware the suit Tony had in CW was that tech, nor implied he used vibranium. Honestly thought the stuff in Wakanda came first. So being that Tony did have it first how did Shuri get a hold of it?

1*vCg8u4yOUsTOg2D3vuTQmQ.gif

You're now confusing "tech" with "idea". They are completely different forms of tech. You're basing this off the way they "armor up". In Civil War Iron Man armored up by pressing his finger on a button.

tumblr_ovbmp0DUHU1skp2zjo1_540.gif

While Black Panther suited up like this

67822.BlackPanther-Trailer2-Small.gif.pagespeed.ce.fMnB25B66a.gif

In Black Panther, Shuri's suit let him suit up almost instantaneously

95x5asrv3be01.gif

In Infinity War, Iron Man was able to suit up through his arc reactor.

It's two different forms of tech, yet you're trying to say Tony stole/copied Black Panther/Shuri when Tony's is the progression of how he suited up in Civil War. Also, Black Panther's suit that Shuri created doesn't have the applications that Tony's nano tech does, so I really don't see how you could confuse the two. Again, you're merely basing it off the way they suit up.

why is your only scenario that one made it and the other got it from him/her/them?

can't shuri or anyone in wakanda developed it first and then tony later on developed his own without any prior knowledge of what wakanda has done?

and you do know that we have nanotech in real life now, right? it may not be on the same level as shuri or tony but in the fictional comicbook world and in their level of genius, they could easily upgrade those without the others help
It's not the only scenario, but it is the one I was asking about as it pertains to the movie.

1*vCg8u4yOUsTOg2D3vuTQmQ.gif

You're now confusing "tech" with "idea". They are completely different forms of tech. You're basing this off the way they "armor up". In Civil War Iron Man armored up by pressing his finger on a button.

tumblr_ovbmp0DUHU1skp2zjo1_540.gif

While Black Panther suited up like this

67822.BlackPanther-Trailer2-Small.gif.pagespeed.ce.fMnB25B66a.gif

In Black Panther, Shuri's suit let him suit up almost instantaneously

95x5asrv3be01.gif

In Infinity War, Iron Man was able to suit up through his arc reactor.

It's two different forms of tech, yet you're trying to say Tony stole/copied Black Panther/Shuri when Tony's is the progression of how he suited up in Civil War. Also, Black Panther's suit that Shuri created doesn't have the applications that Tony's nano tech does, so I really don't see how you could confuse the two. Again, you're merely basing it off the way they suit up.
Tonys tech looks like a more advanced version that what I saw in BP why wouldn't I think they were similar. Was no allegation of theft, I thought it was shared but felt there was no connection between Tony and Wakanda. Which i wondered about and asked about. Ain't nobody but you confused making all the assumptions about what I'm thinking.

2nd viewing at AMC Empire 25. Dolby. I like the reserved recliner seating but I was expecting something more immersive. The sound was cool but I was expecting something better than that. Lots of speakers overhead but it didn’t feel like they were on. I think those tickets are overpriced. The visuals were great though but not great enough to warrant the extra 10 bucks or whatever it is.

It's not the only scenario, but it is the one I was asking about as it pertains to the movie.

but that is the thing, you asked if that's what happened and we answered "likely no" and that wasn't enough

you kept asking who did it first and who copied and we said it doesn't have to be like that and you ask the same thing

there is literally no answer you want to accept unless we just agree that shuri did first and then tony copied :lol:

but that is the thing, you asked if that's what happened and we answered "likely no" and that wasn't enough

you kept asking who did it first and who copied and we said it doesn't have to be like that and you ask the same thing

there is literally no answer you want to accept unless we just agree that shuri did first and then tony copied :lol:
"Likely no" definitely wasn't good enough as a stand alone answer. When it was followed up with an explanation of how the techs differed I was good. For whatever reason you felt my question was an attack on Tonys intelligence or character.

It baffles me how much some of you overthink comic book material :lol:

but how does it really differ from the other threads on NT?

granted this is fiction talk but you know what thread you entered :lol:

we all know they aren't exactly real, better than genuinely thinking a certain somethings a "choice"

Noticing smaller details this go around that I caught but am focusing on more now.

Like Morgan Stark being Tony's cousin in the comics.

Last edited:
"Likely no" definitely wasn't good enough as a stand alone answer. When it was followed up with an explanation of how the techs differed I was good. For whatever reason you felt my question was an attack on Tonys intelligence or character.

how did I think that? i just kept having the discussion and you think me saying you aren't giving him enough credit meant you attacked tony? read it again in context

and you never stopped asking then you post a "I didn't give tony credit" with a rolling eyes sarcasm or whatever

if you agreed with the simple answer, then that was it, end the discussion there and say "got it" or "that explained it", not the "but shuri is 16 and I didn't give tony credit *rolling eyes* :lol:

i am not even the only one answering your inquiries because it never stopped to begin with :lol:

it's like the film has to spell out each and every single detail and show the blueprint with a patent date just to prove who did it first :rofl: but the question likely won't stop there because you'd want to know how the other got the same tech unless they also show a patent on their own design

is the theater that empty that you can just post while watching the movie? :lol:

i can imagine you with your laptop connected to the theater wifi like you're from cnet watching an apple conference and live streaming the presentation? :rofl:

I can't wait to own this movie cuz I'll be replaying the Guardians Rubber band Man intro over and over :pimp:

I now noticed Quill got triggered by Thor's hand rubbing Gamora's shoulder. He had his eyes on that :lol:
is the theater that empty that you can just post while watching the movie? :lol:

i can imagine you with your laptop connected to the theater wifi like you're from cnet watching an apple conference and live streaming the presentation? :rofl:
:lol: Nah. Its pretty packed but I created a nice buffer zone around me to post.

Plus I'm posting from my phone using data and the lighting is at like 8% :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom