WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I just want to understand the post credit - I have an idea but I’m not sure - where did she go?

No inside info, just my thoughts.

Obviously they swapped places IMO, but I feel like Captain Marvel initiated it because she possibly found the other set of bracelets? I remember in the show Najma or someone saying there was another pair of bracelets somewhere.

But yeah my guess is she is somewhere in space.

Also, this could be a scene from the Ms. Marvel movie, kinda like how that Strange/Thor scene ended up being in Ragnarok.

PO

Ms. Marvel answered random questions on Reddit:

You can tell she is truly into the MCU & just as big a fan as any of us. :pimp::lol:

PO

she definitely a MCU/marvel comics nerd, I like her enthusiasm/excitement in being MM/being in the MCU

just waitin, changed my lockscreen

FB188FD0-98C8-4C7C-89BE-B151E1A1CD5E.png

1657944050115.gif

Just started watching The Bear (highly recommend), and Jeremy Allen White definitely looks like he can play Wolverine.

cfebfea63e10821da798d43a3aceaaa20f-the-bear-jeremy-allen-white-lede.rvertical.w570.jpg

Mutant Registration is the first thing I thought of after that reveal…DoDC really leans heavy into that with their approach to saving “normal people” from people with super powers…

Finally, watched Thor today. 7/10 for me.

Tons of issues for me, not writing them all out, but the constant comedic theme took away the feeling of anything serious that was happening in this film. :ohwell:

I only watched because of Bale & he delivered, but he was underutilized heavy. Was hoping he wasn't one & done & that we got to see some more deaths by his hands, but oh well.

I would have enjoyed it much more if the theme of the movie was depicted as it was in this trailer:

Hoping Taika doesn't get to write another Thor movie again. Don't mind if he directs though.

PO

Last edited:
I liked Thor. Could have been a bit longer and def needed more Gorr but other than that I had no issues with it.
My thoughts on the movie. Fun film, had some qualms but nothing major. 6/8 for me. Definitely needed another couple scenes of Gorr hunting other gods and Nataliebae becoming Mighty Thor. Their stories were too rushed. But as a whole package, it was enjoyable.

Going to see it later with my son. I’m not expecting much from the reviews. Next thing I have to look forward to is BP2 and AntMan. You can miss me with Marvels. Ms Marvel trash, Captain Marvel trash. Combine those 2 together, Captain Trash

1657372481754.gif
Bruh I remember mentioning on this very thread how I wasn’t interested in Captain Marvel when the trailer dropped, and I got cooked so bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom