WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't blame her for that. Gamora low key ruthless now that I understand their childhood growing up. Chick wouldn't let Nebula win once [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know Gamora did what she had to do, but if I'm Nebula, I don't think I'd ever be cool with Gamora, tbh

Saw it last night, can't really say anyone really stood out for me...so movie was decent, but far from Marvels best....I do agree, I like the development they've given Nebula and how they make amends between her and gamora, actually yes I said earlier Yondu stole the show, but anyone else feel like his character was like watching his redemption episodes on the Walking Dead ?

I did really enjoy how they gave Rocket far mOre tricks this time, he was like watching a magic show of weapons....need to see him face off against Stark :lol:

The last scene with the Ravagers was very touching...and my favorite post credit scene was Teen Groot lol

They gotta stop with Gamora and Quills romance, they don't have romantic chemistry AT ALL.

Last edited:
Who was shorty from Stallones team. Shorty looked like ol girl from Thor Ragnarok

Theater DIED at Mary Poppins

People were really excited for Kingsman sequel

Just came out of Guardians 2......

I'm in love :wow:

Werd man. Critics dropped the ball on this one. Twas a much much better film than I expected.

sheesh, its 83%, far from crap rating

what is this obsession where that everyone should view it your way or else they "dropped the ball", life isn't always black and white

Lol, OK?

I'm disagreeing with the critics. Like you're disagreeing with my post.

I'm sorry (not sorry) that I'm more opiniated than you'd like me to be

No, it's not simply being opinionated or disagreeing, it's you wanting everyone to like what you like

as I said, most liked it, so you're pretty much complaining about the few people who happened to dislike it and without even knowing their reason, they just "dropped the ball" because they did not rank it 7 or higher

Just came out of Guardians 2......

I'm in love :wow:

Werd man. Critics dropped the ball on this one. Twas a much much better film than I expected.

sheesh, its 83%, far from crap rating

what is this obsession where that everyone should view it your way or else they "dropped the ball", life isn't always black and white

Lol, OK?

I'm disagreeing with the critics. Like you're disagreeing with my post.

I'm sorry (not sorry) that I'm more opiniated than you'd like me to be

No, it's not simply being opinionated or disagreeing, it's you wanting everyone to like what you like

as I said, most liked it, so you're pretty much complaining about the few people who happened to dislike it and without even knowing their reason, they just "dropped the ball" because they did not rank it 7 or higher

Lol, that's your opinion, and you're pretty much welcome to it. Like I'm welcome to mine that the critics dropped the ball.

You're really mad about nothing, dude

No I don't want everyone to agree with me. First of all, that never happens, anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji] If I did, I'd be doing nothing but fighting 24/7. I ignore you guys half the time you make a comment I disagree with.

Last edited:
ain't nobody mad here, when there's a dumb comment then I am free to commen ton it, nobody dropped the ball because it's not like this is being ranked 40% so you are pretty much asking critics to agree with you and again without knowing why they didn't exacty like the film

anything ranked lower than 7 gets a rotten so even if others like it but gives it a 6.9, the points go down

but I guess it's no surprise, this is sounds pretty familiar, like a certain Captain who asks demands you to join Hydra or you know... die!

secret-empire-captain-america-demands.jpg

death-of-rick-jones.jpg

Last edited:
6.25/8 for GOTG Vol. 2

Not as good as the first but this film was still a very fun and entertaining ride. The middle third was a lil slow but it started and ended great. Definitely a lil too jokey for me at times but most of the jokes hit and they big ones crushed, I had probably 4 or 5 huge laughs. Man the feels at the end, well done Gunn, well done. He might have got me a little misty eyed. Action was for sure better this time around and the look of the movie was on point. Gamora wasn't given much to do here which was disappointing but the moments with Nebula helped understand them both a lot more. Drax was the standout comedy wise and Baby Groot was just super adorable. Mantis added a nice dynamic with her innocence and her not knowing anything. Quill, Rocket, and Yondu were very good too. My dude Kurt as Ego, what a scumbag but man, the hair was immaculate and never moved. Definitely all in for the 3rd one and happy Gunn will be back.

Took my girl out last night, she enjoyed it better than the first GOTG. I thought it was better as well, the first one set a pretty high bar. I felt like this movie reached deeper into everyone's past. Rocket, Groot, Yondu, Drax stole the show while Star Lord & Gamora did some soul searching. Movie had me rolling, baby Groot in the background of scenes had me pointing it out to my girl 'cause she loves him.

Baby Groot is kinda scary and not someone I would keep around the house. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Marvel’s Inhumans: Black Bolt Will Communicate Via Sign Language

http://screenrant.com/inhumans-tv-show-black-bolt-sign-language/

Leading a show with someone who can not speak is less than ideal, but Inhumans has cleverly found a way to allow Black Bolt to communicate. As the king of the Inhumans, Black Bolt’s powers can make it quite difficult to rule. With the smallest sound of his voice having the destructive power to wipe out anything near by, he often has to find other ways of communication to relay his thoughts. This is what made him such an interesting character to lead Marvel, IMAX, and ABC’s first partnership, as it leaves their lead character without any chances for dialogue.

This would seemingly beef up the roles of all supporting characters, and many of their voices can be heard in the series’ first teaser. However, it was still unclear how the show would allow Black Bolt to “speak,” if at all. Those concerns can now be vanquished thanks to the use of sign language.

EW has revealed that Anson Mount will use sign language to bring the character’s thoughts to life on the big and small screen. While it is unclear if these gestures will be accompanied by subtitles or simply have another Inhuman translate, this is a smart change for the series and offers up the first signing superhero, but Mount says those that know real sign language won’t understand these signs.

“I actually have to do more preparation when it comes to scenes in which I sign, and I can’t use American Sign Language. Because he’s not from Earth, he wouldn’t know American Sign Language, so I’m making my own sign system.”

Last edited:
She cried when Groot "died" at the end of GOTG, she's grown attached lol
:lol:
my wife did the same, then started tearing up when she noticed rocket carrying the pot with the twig in it while they were talking to the Novo Corps, then cried again when Rocket was sitting in the chair before they take off and Baby Groot yawned.
She was in pretty much in celebration mode seeing Baby Groot dance to "I want you back"

chick went through all the stages of grief in a 10 minute span over an animated tree with a 3 word vocab, that she knew nothing about.

The Power of Marvel/Movies man

She's rocking a Baby Groot shirt tomorrow, and I expect happy tears this time around

I dare not show her that life sized figurine or anything resembling an authentic life sized BB8 unit, she'd def impulse buy those

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom