WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Does anyone have a high quality pic of T’Chakas black panther suit with the robes? That **** was so nice
Concert art but the closest to it

andy-park-blackpanther-tchaka02-andypark.jpg

Imagine how much work the BP cast been puttin in, between their film and IW, and other side projects (interviews, appearances, etc.), much respect to them

finally saw BP... a solid 7/10.. ppl were leaving early, some dudes were asking for a refund after the end, one guy was snoring (which kinda pissed me off cause it was loud af).

killmonger is really the only thing that kept me interested and I wished they expanded on that.

CGI was terrible. im talking GOTG2 level bad. esp when the rhinos starting coming out + the last fight scene in the train between BP and killmonger. i really thought i was wearing a VR headset.

I also hate how they made man ape into comedian as well busting out jokes about being a vegetarians and stuff... like wtf.

the pacing was really bad as well, but I blame that on the plot. take out klaue + expand on killmonger would've been my choice.

also, in terms of MCU, the definition of vibranium is very, very vague which makes it even worse. the BP suit is made of it but they acting all hurt when they take a hit to the body? and im talking before the power of the suit got turned off in the train tunnel. Cap's shield would've ate that like nothing.

also, do the effects of the herbs last forever or is it time limited? im assuming when they have a ritual fight and herb's power gets taken away by drinking that liquid, they have to drink another herb to get the power back?

Captains shield is composed of a unique alloy of Vibranium, steel, and an unknown third component. So it's not the same as be woven into a battle suit of cloth or teflon. So so Yea it being skin tight on your body doesn't make you exactly indestructible.

finally saw BP... a solid 7/10.. ppl were leaving early, some dudes were asking for a refund after the end, one guy was snoring (which kinda pissed me off cause it was loud af).

killmonger is really the only thing that kept me interested and I wished they expanded on that.

CGI was terrible. im talking GOTG2 level bad. esp when the rhinos starting coming out + the last fight scene in the train between BP and killmonger. i really thought i was wearing a VR headset.

I also hate how they made man ape into comedian as well busting out jokes about being a vegetarians and stuff... like wtf.

the pacing was really bad as well, but I blame that on the plot. take out klaue + expand on killmonger would've been my choice.

also, in terms of MCU, the definition of vibranium is very, very vague which makes it even worse. the BP suit is made of it but they acting all hurt when they take a hit to the body? and im talking before the power of the suit got turned off in the train tunnel. Cap's shield would've ate that like nothing.

also, do the effects of the herbs last forever or is it time limited? im assuming when they have a ritual fight and herb's power gets taken away by drinking that liquid, they have to drink another herb to get the power back?
WHAT KIND OF THEATER WERE YOU AT? People leaving early, some asking for a refund and some sleep?

see yourself out this thread fam :lol:

finally saw BP... a solid 7/10.. ppl were leaving early, some dudes were asking for a refund after the end, one guy was snoring (which kinda pissed me off cause it was loud af)

Only time I remember experiencing something like that was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. BP was lit, people laughing, applauding at the end. Where was this theater? Mississippi or some ****?

Cool story bro

I do agree with the CGI being bad in certain parts of the film... No debate on that one...
the coronation part, at the waterfall where they make it seem like so many people, you see the same mirror image. I noticed the dude with the purple suit in like 4 different spots.

Finally saw the movie today. God damn, that was an experience.
Michael B is about to hit gawd level, depending on Creed 2.
All the woman were :emoji_fire:
Chadwick had the juice.

Back
Top Bottom