WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What are you talking about, I'm just curious since you chose to share how much you invested in BP hot toy

Well I mentioned the success of a character is also driven by merchandise sales, so I’m doing my part in helping the character succeed by buying overpriced toys from the movie...why are you asking how much I spent on other lines?

i know that, i was just following up on what significant films he's been on afterwards from the post before mine

Just curious in your spending habits in general on Marvel Hot Toys because if you spent thousands of dollars on another line the $300 on BP isn't that significant

Well I mentioned the success of a character is also driven by merchandise sales, so I’m doing my part in helping the character succeed by buying overpriced toys from the movie...why are you asking how much I spent on other lines?

I always figured every headliner in the MCU was making minimum 20 mil :lol:

The HP kids made like 20-25 for the last 2 movies of that franchise

Ya'll forget that Hemsworth barely made like 200k for Thor1 and Chris Evan's who was well known only made 300k for Cap1. Chadwick made 875k for Black Panther. This convo don't even need to be this long. Its obvious why he made how much he made.

and I believe Boseman signed up for 5 films so his leverage will come after he complete his duties for the sequel unless they have him in another film before that

I will forever hate this mans A1 suit

avengers_ver9.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_ver19_xlg.jpg

DZ9GynSWAAILpFe.jpg

i don't really get in the middle of this but would Boyega and Daisy deserve $40m+ because TFA $2b and the sequel made $1.3b with the final installment likely getting $2b?

if we are going to base everything off being the star of a film and how much they make then....
Yeah, actually. If that's the going top rate for the franchise, they should get considered.

Imagine how much someone like the actress who plays Shuri is making. She killed that role and was very popular in a blockbuster. But she a younger lesser known actress playing a lesser known character. It’s obvious that she’s going to be a major figure in the MCU for years to come but Marvel is on gawd mode when it comes to casting. When you think about it there’s really only a few actors that are making stupid bread.

marvel gonna give ppl the aunt viv...err i mean terrence howard treatment to those who think they bigger than the franchise

I always think about how Edward Norton feels seeing how amazingly successful the MCU has become. I would imagine he’s bitter as hell.

Back
Top Bottom