WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I always think about how Edward Norton feels seeing how amazingly successful the MCU has become. I would imagine he’s bitter as hell.

Dude always seemed like an indie film kinda guy, where his "star power" has say in film direction, etc.

Norton may have complied if the committee wasn’t so heavy handed in phase 1 and phase 2. Feel like Ruffalo can’t get real character development with Hulk partly because of the bad taste Norton left more so than the Universal rights. Anywho, we didn’t wish RDJ a Happy Birthday in here?

Ed Norton is living life fine.

Notice how he hasn't even bothered trying to do another superhero flick.

Rich as **** and doing any movie he wants while he gets to write or direct w/e he wants.

Had to get this tee, got one for my brother since they’re BOGO 50% off with free shipping.
They’re official Marvel tee’s if it matters.

https://www.spencersonline.com/prod...69/c/3384/sc/3846/161622.uts?thumbnailIndex=4

05B41035-9007-492E-9C9D-1412F5639F57.jpeg

40E9BA0D-5E08-4499-BCE6-DBF1BA679489.jpeg

I was in here campaigning for Chad to be BP from the beginning when no one else agreed, so believe me when I say he's killing it as BP and should get paid. With that being said, NO WAY he's getting RDJ money or even Scarlett Jo money. The way RDJ's contract was set up, you'd think they didn't have faith in Iron Man succeeding or the MCU as a whole, but that's also why RDJ should get paid as well as he does. If Iron Man fails, there is no TIH. There is no Thor. There is no CC (could've done with his *** anyway). There is no Avengers. There is no GOTG and so on. Marvel/Disney would be fools to ever allow another contract like that to anyone ever again.

Sadly, we live in a "what have you done for me lately" world. I will say this, she acting like she Whoopi. Whoopi was HUGE and remained in the spotlight through other endeavors. Monique should've took the time off to secured her platform :smh:
Imo I don’t even think boseman
Killing it as black panther
His accent is trash imo
But the writing and just atmosphere
Of the movie made up for his trash acting

I was waiting to see if he'd pop back up again and talk about that rumor he was hyping up.

I never thought Feige would say anything more about the future of the MCU until after IW came out.

:lol: if Feige does do Eternals, low key slap in the face to Perlmutter doing that over the Inhumans but even more insulting if he just backdoors the Inhumans in to that.

just finished watching Ragnarok and I noticed that one dude that isn't in any promotions and I think the first one to die would be Heimdall

i think Loki survives the whole ordeal to be honest, dudes gon' be the one that always have a trick up his sleeve

Back
Top Bottom