WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Imo I don’t even think boseman
Killing it as black panther
His accent is trash imo
But the writing and just atmosphere
Of the movie made up for his trash acting

I wouldn’t go that far :lol: but he really falls behind a handful of actors portraying these heroes.

Imo I don’t even think boseman
Killing it as black panther
His accent is trash imo
But the writing and just atmosphere
Of the movie made up for his trash acting

wtf you mean his accent is thrash? whats a Wakandan accent?

Its an amalgamation of different African accents. Just stop

Whats a European accent? ttell me whats an authentic European accent or an Asain accent?

I hope you were joking

poster came in, looks better in hand

IMG_6581.jpg

that baby *** poster?
Mine is sitting in the post office, I wont even pick it up

Chris Evan's who was well known only made 300k for Cap1.

Well known is a bit strong.. he was known, but check his IMDB.. there were legit questions if he could hold down the role

I mean the biggest movies we knew him for were 'not another teen movie' and them f4 films

BOSEMAN killed it as Black Panther, he was a regal king the entire movie. I couldn't have asked for a better T'Challa.

exactly.. dude epitomizes what I want from t'challa

Zero clue how someone on team SS could knock boseman

Now, if someone wanted to knock Anthony mackie THAT I would get

Conrad is a troll and he’s going off of VERY minimal info and posting it as sure thing. Unless they plan on forgoing Drax’s backstory which would be a slap to Bautista and the fan base he’s built as Drax, Eternals isn’t out right happening BUT elements will be there being that Titan and Thanos’ story will be discussed along with celestials. I will however say that my “stab in the dark” is more of a “shot with a flash light”. Nighthawk, Hyperion, Power Princess...yeah we’re gonna get a real Justice League movie but from Marvel. Squadron Supreme is coming....

Waiting for Master Zik Master Zik to come in and say I’m wrong and then call it a lucky guess 7 months from now :lol: :nthat:

but you literally said the eternals isn't happening because the source is full of crap then says blah and blah and blah will be a part of it if it happens so how can you lose? :lol:

that's like saying, im going to flip this coin, i bet you it's heads but if its not then it's tails... what Zik say I am wrong after i flip this even though I predicted it to be heads or tails :rofl:

why even knock Anthony Mackie, he has been doing well with the little he has been given. Plus its not like Falcon was a character before that people were dying to be on screen. No one ever said "omg, Mackie butchered Falcon, he doesnt do the character justice"

I thought he was great in Civil War

Woah, woah Mackie is AMAZING as Falcon. He brings that “in over his head” but good guy persona needed for the role. I’m really hoping Marvel listens to the fan outcry for him and Sebastian Stan to have a buddy film together. They have great on and off screen chemistry together, especially with Tom Holland. The behind the scenes and press banter with those 3 are hilarious. Definitely a future movie there if Marvel is wise.

FB40E3AF-5B5A-4FF0-8787-D9ED4ADFB094.jpeg

but you literally said the eternals isn't happening because the source is full of crap then says blah and blah and blah will be a part of it if it happens so how can you lose? :lol:

that's like saying, im going to flip this coin, i bet you it's heads but if its not then it's tails... what Zik say I am wrong after i flip this even though I predicted it to be heads or tails :rofl:

No I’m saying they aren’t doing an Eternals film but they will be referred to and mentioned because there is a Squadron Supreme film on the horizon. Me, you and Zik have been in this triangle for too long for you to doubt me. I know Zik is your ace but

92BE0D0E-4820-4A65-8573-FAC32E50729D.gif

After 75th anniversary posters and F4byke :smh: I practically gave y’all costumes and put you in my high rise in downtown Manhattan.

and if an eternals film is made?

and where did the squadron supreme film come from?

and if an eternals film is made?

and where did the squadron supreme film come from?

Eternals are reject New Gods. Doubt Feige and co won’t play behind the 8 ball that hard on top of the comic continuity and movie continuing clashing. Do you make Drax an Eternal? So then does that mean that Star-Lord is an Eternal? I have my “sauces” but the rumblings have been to have another team introduced into phase 4 and these rumblings were Feige’s initial plans before F4byke and Xavier’s men came into fruition. Of course they will have priority from a marketing a familiarity perspective but Feige’s original plan is still part of the mix too. An MCU “Justice League” if you will that isn’t the Avengers. Alternate universe’s, Titan’s backstory, Skrulls, Celestials it’s right in front of us....you didn’t hear it from me though.

Anywho, one of James Gunn’s hidden Easter eggs. It was apparent that Marvel had been waiting on the right time to work with Sony to strike that deal. After all, Sony did the VFX on Guardians...
C9732BD0-45BD-47D6-90A7-06E5C2DFF7D8.jpeg

yah...

that's not the comment in question...

now you trying to play coy like you don't know what you're doing :rofl:

Eternals are reject New Gods. Doubt Feige and co won’t play behind the 8 ball that hard on top of the comic continuity and movie continuing clashing. Do you make Drax an Eternal? So then does that mean that Star-Lord is an Eternal? I have my “sauces” but the rumblings have been to have another team introduced into phase 4 and these rumblings were Feige’s initial plans before F4byke and Xavier’s men came into fruition. Of course they will have priority from a marketing a familiarity perspective but Feige’s original plan is still part of the mix too. An MCU “Justice League” if you will that isn’t the Avengers. Alternate universe’s, Titan’s backstory, Skrulls, Celestials it’s right in front of us....you didn’t hear it from me though.

Anywho, one of James Gunn’s hidden Easter eggs. It was apparent that Marvel had been waiting on the right time to work with Sony to strike that deal. After all, Sony did the VFX on Guardians...
C9732BD0-45BD-47D6-90A7-06E5C2DFF7D8.jpeg

wth are you rambling about ? :rofl:

the hell is wrong with you two this morning?

its like you aren't even thinking in this posts

and I am mad i've been pulled into this insanity right now :lol:

wth are you rambling about ? :rofl:

the hell is wrong with you two this morning?

its like you aren't even thinking in this posts

and I am mad i've been pulled into this insanity right now :lol:

Just like the old days :lol: NOW the thread is back on track.

I believe Joe Russo and Mark Ruffalo are doing a 20-30 minute preview for IW today in Mexico. Spoilers will slowly leak out. The full movie should be spoiled no later than the 20th. If you’re avoiding spoilers, internet blackout starts today.

Back
Top Bottom