WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

58689510_2246547838993928_6056133915866152329_n.jpg

So production companies are pulling out of Georgia bc of the abortion bill. Wonder if Disney does too for its marvel movies?

Out of curiosity, who do you see as the unequivocal leader of the group: Iron Man or Cap? Or do you see them as equals but simply with different approaches and arguments to things?

Cap the team leader.
Iron Man the boss/ceo.
Tony gave them all a place to stay, provided equipment for a lot of the team.

Cap the team leader.
Iron Man the boss/ceo.
Tony gave them all a place to stay, provided equipment for a lot of the team.

cap is: sometimes the motivational speaker who comes into the lockerroom.. sometimes he's a bench player.. sometimes he's the coach

meanwhile ironman is: the owner, GM, star player, the head coach, the offensive coordinator, the defensive coordinator and whatever else is needed

cap is: sometimes the motivational speaker who comes into the lockerroom.. sometimes he's a bench player.. sometimes he's the coach

meanwhile ironman is: the owner, GM, star player, the head coach, the offensive coordinator, the defensive coordinator and whatever else is needed

Not saying I don't agree with this but that really diminishes Cap to a degree. Because without the 60 year American history to lean on, he's basically just stronger Hawkeye.

What's more is that people will write her off as washed because of it. Not even considering Thanos could've wiped out Earth with just that alone along with killing himself.

yea.. dont see how someone could say she's washed.. or anyone that was there, other than thor

going be interesting to see how they play her character, might as well just keep her as bishy superman

Out of curiosity, who do you see as the unequivocal leader of the group: Iron Man or Cap? Or do you see them as equals but simply with different approaches and arguments to things?

Cap is the leader of the Avengers, he inspires everyone. over the years Cap got Thor, Stark, Hulk, Rocket, Lang, and Nebula to follow and respect him
Stark is the benefactor of the Avengers and a great alternate leader.

THAT cap wasn't prepared to fully submit and explicitly say he trusted tony

It wasn't until THAT point, that he became worthy
Personally always looked at it like The Sword In The Stone. Cap tried to lift the hammer with brute force, which you can't. Once Cap started to believe he was worthy then I feel he was able to pick up the hammer. I think Cap was always "worthy" in the movies. However until that moment in EG when he realized he always was.

Personally always looked at it like The Sword In The Stone. Cap tried to lift the hammer with brute force, which you can't. Once Cap started to believe he was worthy then I feel he was able to pick up the hammer. I think Cap was always "worthy" in the movies. However until that moment in EG when he realized he always was.

great explanation.

What's more is that people will write her off as washed because of it. Not even considering Thanos could've wiped out Earth with just that alone along with killing himself.
There was quite a few people on Twitter that made fun of her getting knocked out by Thanos and I had to remind them that it was only possible, cuz, power stone.

There was quite a few people on Twitter that made fun of her getting knocked out by Thanos and I had to remind them that it was only possible, cuz, power stone.
The fact that people talk about this kind of stuff on twitter as if it’s real life is hilarious.

yea.. i dont agree.. i think that 5 years was important for cap.. sitting in those meetings and listening to others.. seeing the effect things had on others.. being put in a position where he couldnt just immediately fight his way out

Back
Top Bottom