WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So it does tie all together. I think In might even tie into DrS2. My boy Uatu aint going! :lol: He got his *** whooped, but he showed he aint no easy win. I aint gonna lie tho, I think Uatu got a little too much personality. I get it, spicy it up a bit but its kinda off character.

I thought the Infinity Stone only work in their home universe, or is Infinite Ultron on such a level he doesn’t need the stones?

Yo that joint was FIRE!!!!!

no BS live action movie where Ultron did this would have been FLAMES, but I loved this direction, Clint and Natasha were flames, President Rodgers 🤣 and yeah with this I’m gonna put my bet on this Doctor Shrange appearing in DS2
Now I can’t wait for next episode when they recruit the heroes from the multiverse and bring on Tobey or Andrew 👀

For a guy that’s just supposed to be just observing the multiverse for eons, dude can fight :lol: plus he had some special Watcher armor :nerd:

I assumed the series was gonna be self-contained episodes but wow that last scene blew that up

Yeah that was worth the build up. Really good episode. Man, Tony really built a Multiverse Killing Robot..

EDIT: if Uatu would have kept quiet…
Shout out to Ultron calling him creepy for watching.
Uatu watching and talking spicy to Ultron like he's not there then Ultron hearing is like when you rubbing one out quick before your girl get back but didn't realize she's already back.

Fire episode though.
CJMcfly26 CJMcfly26

bring-that-***-here.gif

Was talking to my boy earlier about how Rhodey didn’t even fire a single round in Endgame and now that I think about it, neither did Falcon. Do you even seen them besides the Assembling entrance?
I definitely recall seeing Falcon flying in shooting when the two sides rushed each other.

I recall Shoddy blowing up some **** too.

Last edited:
I thought the Infinity Stone only work in their home universe, or is Infinite Ultron on such a level he doesn’t need the stones?
They don't have ultimate power in different universes but they do have some power.

But maybe they're changing that.

I really hope this Doctor Supreme shows up in the DS2 movie. Would be cool to see his powers in live-action.

Strange Supreme is probably the only one that will be able to go toe to toe with Wanda, doubt regular Strange can hang

What If we got a Howard the Duck cartoon instead?

Never mind Hank Pym. Never mind Thanos’ power. Never mind the marvel universe (Infinity, Eternity, Oblivion, Elders, Celestials, Galactus, Kang, etc). Never mind a real story.

I wonder if Utah could see me going back to Star Wars Vision?

Back
Top Bottom