WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyone else see the shot in the last episode where Ultron was depicted "devouring" a whole solar system? That helmet over Ultron/Vision's face looked a lot like Galactus, enough for me to do a double take.

Yea I definitely got Galactus vibes during that scene.

venom2 mid credits definitely a holy sh*t monent

movie was same as the first pretty much, makes little sense and movie is just seeing venom n carnage on the big screen
Was debating whether or not I should waste 2 min of my life reading the Wiki plot summary. Now you've convinced me to

The next line I was almost expecting to read is 'Plans for Black Widow sequel starring Johansson are underway'

:lol:

She definitely got a payday out of this with the movie never having a real shot to make money.
ya but at what cost? house of M never forgets....

ya but at what cost? house of M never forgets....
I mean she's already extended her career mainstream wise far past her contemporaries via the Marvel gig. Now at her age she should've been looking for some dramatic roles to win an award or a smaller franchise to just shell out. She got way more out of that working in Marvel movies.

Its not like Disney makes the other type of movies she would want to make. She probably should just get a Netflix deal and be easy.

It'd be pure fan service and on Marvel's side to decide to ever bring back Natasha. Pure indulgence. Its not like she badly wants to be back.

Last edited:
venom 2 end credit

movie ended with brock/venom on the beach so thats where the mid credit started, theyre in a crappy hut watching spanish telelnovela

then venom was gon mind merge with brock because he has knowledge from all the worlds he’s been to when theres a weird shift and a huge spark outside

all of a sudden the crappy hut turned into a nice hotel room and on the tv is jj and then it pretty much showed on the tv the end of FFH where spidey was revealed to be peter and venom licks the tv

my initial theory is that isnt the snap of thanos or hulk because the environment changed and there was no mention of blip in this or previous film

my guess is mulyi-verse, the shift of how brock felt the change was more akin to the spideyverse cartoon in a way where he felt something then all of a sudden a huge blast of light like there was a nuclear attack and then he’s elsewhere

so i think he got sent to a different universe or something in his past changed a la back to the future and it definitely gon connect to DS2 or more like NWH or both, i wouldnt be surprised if he appears in NWH or its sequel and itll be interesting for tobeys spidey to meet this version of venom

venom 2 end credit

movie ended with brock/venom on the beach so thats where the mid credit started, theyre in a crappy hut watching spanish telelnovela

then venom was gon mind merge with brock because he has knowledge from all the worlds he’s been to when theres a weird shift and a huge spark outside

all of a sudden the crappy hut turned into a nice hotel room and on the tv is jj and then it pretty much showed on the tv the end of FFH where spidey was revealed to be peter and venom licks the tv

my initial theory is that isnt the snap of thanos or hulk because the environment changed and there was no mention of blip in this or previous film

my guess is mulyi-verse, the shift of how brock felt the change was more akin to the spideyverse cartoon in a way where he felt something then all of a sudden a huge blast of light like there was a nuclear attack and then he’s elsewhere

so i think he got sent to a different universe or something in his past changed a la back to the future and it definitely gon connect to DS2 or more like NWH or both, i wouldnt be surprised if he appears in NWH or its sequel and itll be interesting for tobeys spidey to meet this version of venom
Can’t wait to watch this on youtube

ScarJo is the biggest actress in Hollywood, she will be fine after this.
While I think for now she is the highest paid (due to Marvel movies) I don't think she's been the biggest actress for some time now.

Like JLaw took that title for a couple hears and then Margot Robbie took it. If we're talking movie star big.

Back
Top Bottom