WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Episode was dope but a bit strange.

The infinity stones shouldn't allow Ultron to be that kind of multiversal threat. It is just A.I with the stones. It mentions evolution but c'mon. Cant evolve past its original programming?

Also Uatu was dying for them to find Zola but how the **** is a human mind uploaded to a computer going to stop am A.I with the infinity stones? Just cuz he was human?

The way Thanos was killed was bull **** :lol: All it took was using a stone to attack him?

Anyway I expect none of that to end up mattering and Strange Supreme will use unexplainable magic to destroy or just consume Ultron

I think they were going for a superior AI could hack into Ultron from the inside, and apparently Zola is superior?

edit: think of Independence Day and Zola is the computer virus lol

I think they were going for a superior AI could hack into Ultron from the inside, and apparently Zola is superior?

edit: think of Independence Day and Zola is the computer virus lol
Well then I'm left thinking exactly what makes Zola of all ppl superior. Is it just that human mind is probably more complicated than the Ultron A.I?

Well then I'm left thinking exactly what makes Zola of all ppl superior. Is it just that human mind is probably more complicated than the Ultron A.I?

yeah I was thinking that as I was typing my response :lol: like he’s a human genius scientist but from the 1940s, unless it was able to evolve/computer learn as time passed like Ultron did?

I guess a rewatch is in order tonight

yeah I was thinking that as I was typing my response :lol: like he’s a human genius scientist but from the 1940s, unless it was able to evolve/computer learn as time passed like Ultron did?

I guess a rewatch is in order tonight
My guess was they figured he's just more adaptable and it would be faster to use him than it would to spend the time programming a virus (or worse, finding someone alive to do it) and hoping it would work.

1627321720516.png

That last What-If Episode was fire. Simply fantastic. Can't wait to see how this ends next week. :pimp::wow:

Also, rfx45 rfx45 's post above from the summer should give some clarity to DS2 appearances. :nerd:

PO

This episode slightly reminds me of Avengers Assemble.
Arsenal (Tony’s robot) was made to help defeat Thanos. Once they won Arsenal transformed into Ultron and flew away with the gauntlet.
I thought that would’ve been such a fire adaptation and wish they used that in endgame.

Glad they somewhat came back to that idea.

Yo that joint was FIRE!!!!!

no BS live action movie where Ultron did this would have been FLAMES, but I loved this direction, Clint and Natasha were flames, President Rodgers 🤣 and yeah with this I’m gonna put my bet on this Doctor Shrange appearing in DS2
Now I can’t wait for next episode when they recruit the heroes from the multiverse and bring on Tobey or Andrew 👀

I wonder if the last episode brings it all together. Like do we get Captain Carter and Black Panther Star Lord etc. trying to defeat Ultron?

If it does bring it all together...that would be a nice twist if it leads to an epic episode. Because right now, I'm a little unimpressed. But all in for the Marvel version of Injustice...ugh Elseworld...ugh Battle Royal.

Back
Top Bottom