WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

you come at the king, you best not miss..

got these dudes coming at tony with their toys.. like tony didn't use cap's shield to prop up one of his experiments

View media item 1953311

#teamcap all day but I'm saying bro you gotta take a deeper look at this pic, everyone should. Not gonna spoil it but it's a pretty significant spoiler for a trailer. Just look who's laying in the background behind the 2 scrapping and what's missing. :nerd:

View media item 1953745

Last edited:
I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THAT THEY MADE HIM WHAT LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG CGI CHARACTER.. EVERYONE IS "REALISTIC" LOOKING AND SPIDERMAN IS BASICALLY A REAL CARTOON... NO. SECOND.. IDC HOW "CLASSIC" THEY TRIED TO GET.. ITS 2016..NO OTHER HERO TODAY HAS A 1930S LOOK... THEY SHOULDVE STUCK WITH THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN LOOK WHICH DID HIM MORE JUSTICE.. THATS JUST ME THOUGH

All of your complaints are the essence of spiderman and the fact that you listed then as concerns tells me that Marvel has captured the essence of their most famous superhero in a 5 second appearance. Spiderman is pretty much a parody of superheroes. Even when Stan Lee talks about how he came up with the name. The superpowers at the time got so ridiculous as well as the names that Mr. Lieberman just saw a spider on the wall and said I'll make a spiderman now. That'll sell comics for a little while. Not only that Spiderman is a kid where as kids at the time were just sidekicks. He made a kid with teenage angst and money issues a superhero. He has the powers of a radioactive spider....a radioactive spider? Really?? :lol: and fights crime in essentially pajamas that was sewn up to match his superhero name. That 5 seconds of Spiderman in civil war showed me that Marvel is going back to the essence of spiderman. Not some crybaby pizza delivery boy he gets his ***** taken by his homeboy in 2 out of 3 movies and as much as I loved the ASM films...Peter isn't an emo skateboarder either. Spiderman is a kid who has a hard time grasping the concept of all these heroes and villains and turmoil around him because it's all absurd. Spider-Man's suit being CGI and his eyes emoting I feel is Marvel and the Russo brothers entering the "absurdity" stage of the Marvel universe. Gone are the days where these Marvel films aimed for realism. Guardians TRIED with expanding the MCU into an absurd realm but fell flat on its face. AoU is really where the turning point happened once Vision was created. Now there bringing you to the point where things are getting REAL 616 like and expect for Spiderman to question EVERYTHING :lol: he may look cartoonish and silly but he'll be the most realistic thing in the film from an emotional standpoint, just like in the comics

Last edited:
Guardians failed at expanding the absurd realm? I know you don't like the film but to say it failed at world building and setting up the more cosmic parts of the MCU is just wrong

Also people are reading way too much into 5 seconds of Spider-Man

Guardians failed at expanding the absurd realm? I know you don't like the film but to say it failed at world building and setting up the more cosmic parts of the MCU is just wrong

Don't pay lame that much mind when he's hating. He'll say all sorts of crazy ****.

Damn. The goons coming out to cut anyone who talks bad about Pixar Spidey :lol:

Bugging about Guardians tho. :smh: It was dope.

Last edited:
Feels like we havent discussed the trailer really besides Spiderman and BP.

Anybody see those prison cells? The Raft maybe?

When IM says I was wrong about you, the whole world was wrong about you is he talking to Bucky? I say Bucky because it seems like he's hunted for crimes he's committed or he's being framed for something.

Also, I'm betting 100 reps Ant-Man will turn into Giant Man after being shot off the arrow

Could be a fakeout. Remember during Winter Soldier trailers when that head guy in charge looked like he was talking to Steve (Even showed the scene of him and Steve in the room) and he was saying all this stuff about how Steve had defined the modern age, been a boon to mankind, etc. Then come the film it turns out that those words were actually being said to Bucky.

Um, Ayo

What did guardians do? Show us an Easter egg of the Celestials? Give us the collector when Benicio Del Toro isn't even signed on to appear again as the collector. Oh wait, Howard the Duck right? FOH, movie was less enjoyable than IM3.

Meanwhile y'all hate on AoU and they gave us Vision....

Don't pay lame that much mind when he's hating. He'll say all sorts of crazy ****.

I speak the truth. I go against mob mentality. I annoy those who swear Spiderman wouldn't be in the MCU or the Civil War film :lol:

^^ Of course. Zik gets washed so he's Tony :lol: why you think he's been siding with Team Iron Man.

Last edited:
Captain America had to be saved from drowning by Winter Soldier at the end of his last film though, after getting his *** beat by Winter Soldier. Son was literally washed and left to dry beside a lake :lol:

Captain America had to be saved from drowning by Winter Soldier at the end of his last film though, after getting his *** beat by Winter Soldier. Son was literally washed and left to dry beside a lake :lol:

tumblr_nyl8glx70A1rggab0o7_500.gif

^^ Of course. Zik gets washed so he's Tony
laugh.gif
why you think he's been siding with Team Iron Man.
so who do you prefer to take over the shield, falcon or WS?

going guess bucky since you riding that horse til the end

Last edited:
I would really like to see Captain Marvel, but I know that's extremely unlikely

*edit

The Cap slander still going strong I see :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom