WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The Cap slander still going strong I see
eyes.gif

So pre-credit, mid-credit and end-credit scenes? :lol:

Marvel ODing it if true.

Last edited:
So pre-credit, mid-credit and end-credit scenes? :lol:

Marvel ODing it if true.

It's hard to say how many scenes there's going to be. Per the Russos: 'There might be one or two or three. All we can say is make sure to stay in your seats.'

Last edited:
Just checking, will everyone be still going on about Cap vs Iron Man once the movie releases... or is this just something to kill time? 
laugh.gif

I can't tell if this is just fun chatter or if people are really going that hard for these guys.

I also can't pick which one I prefer.

Last edited:
I can't tell if this is just fun chatter or if people are really going that hard for these guys.

:evil:

You're undecided you say. If you pick the right side, I shall satisfy your curiosity my son.

Choose wisely, and you shall gain knowledge.

Last edited:

Not sure if Marvel C U thread or Team Ironman thread.
dudes going extra hard because they know they have to get their hate out before the movie drops

because after it will be all cap 
pimp.gif
Yeah, a dead Cap

Y'all better prepare yourselves. Soon you'll be seeing Bucky in the red, white, and blue.
as much as i want to see that a part of me thinks theyre gonna go with Falcon

Just checking, will everyone be still going on about Cap vs Iron Man once the movie releases... or is this just something to kill time? 
laugh.gif

it's real out here in these e streets..

laugh.gif

devil.gif

You're undecided you say. If you pick the right side, I shall satisfy your curiosity my son.

Choose wisely, and you shall gain knowledge.
This is what team cap is about??

Back
Top Bottom