WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yeah, we just need to be patient and be aware that the pay-off to alot will be in Avengers 4.

I know I've said it in this thread multiple times, but I still believe Cap lifting Mjolnir for the final blow will happen.

it was done well how the nano tech was portrayed, a lesser form of that should have been the extremis in IM3

in regards to you and lamekilla thoughts i’m kinda with you guys. would you say the best way to put it is this movie lacked substance?

there was a ton of amazing action but i just didn’t feel anything aside from a moment or two with thanos and peter.

i felt like captain just showed up because he got paid. what’d he have 10 lines tops?

it felt like 4 or 5 mini movies glued together

Yeah, we just need to be patient and be aware that the pay-off to alot will be in Avengers 4.

I know I've said it in this thread multiple times, but I still believe Cap lifting Mjolnir for the final blow will happen.

there def has to be some type of reveal with cap between moving the hammer back then and the look on thanks face when he grabs the gauntlet

there def has to be some type of reveal with cap between moving the hammer back then and the look on thanks face when he grabs the gauntlet

That’s what I’m saying. That was such a deliberate seed for the future and you think Feige wasn’t/isn’t aware of that?

Between that, saving Hulk’s return, and a few other things, I know we’re in store for a lot of payoff’s in A4.

They also did the classic wrestling gimmick where you keep somebody away on purspose so people will cheer when they return. You think Hawkeye coming out of nowhere in the Wakanda fight wouldn’t have caused people to cheer in this movie? That’s whats gonna happen in A4 too:lol:

Civil War was about Cap and Bucky's love story. It wasn't balanced in the least. While it was awesome, IW did much more to showcase all the characters evenly.

Why waste 10-15 minutes showing how Thanos blew up the asgardian ship? We saw how it ended in Ragnarok, so we knew where it was going. Lame you really need EVERYTHING drawn out for you? Whatever happened to the old cinema art of insinuation? Showing how he got the Power Stone would only drag this movie to the 3 hour mark. This is fan service but at its BEST.

Lame you're the epitome of the unsatisfied fanboy. You act like this was the Phantom Menace. I'm sure you had issues with TDK and Star Trek Into The Darkness which was a complete cater to fanboys. This was epic. This was The Godfather Pt II. Citizen Kane. Schindler's List.

But like you said everyone's got different flavors so we'll all agree to disagree with you and your expectations. To me as a long retired comic book fan this is my childhood dream come true hands down.

This may take the spot away from TDK as GOAT.

nahhhhhh. nothing is topping TDK. It came on tv again the other day so of course i had to watch it. Nothing is touching that. That was art.

this compared to that is a james cameron transformer movie.

that one was poetry.

just enjoy this for what it was. IW was a hell of an experience.

nahhhhhh. nothing is topping TDK. It came on tv again the other day so of course i had to watch it. Nothing is touching that. That was art.

this compared to that is a james cameron transformer movie.

that one was poetry.

just enjoy this for what it was. IW was a hell of an experience.

imma have to give you a strong disagree on that one. maybe its cuz ive seen TDK like 5 times, but... at this point its kinda faded a bit. Great movie for its timeeeeeeee but by now im already liking IW more. personally. I'm still recovering from the roller coaster of feelings i had from last night when i saw it. they really nailed it man. after the movie i wasnt even sure i hated thanos. like this is the first time we see the gang get utterly destroyed. just beaten at every turn. and even when they THINK they sacrificed to get the victory.... my man thanos walks up, tells em you tried, bravo.... doesnt even kill her... and just decimates their ultimate failsafe plan. it was magnificent. utter hopelessness.

the acting was superb from ALL of the main cast. the jokes hit 99% of the time. fight sequences were great and not just blurred worldstar camera shaking. MAGNIFICENT

Star Wars Phantom Menace praise, yuck :sick:

and they showed Thanos ship firing shots all at the Asgardian ship so I don't know what more Lame wanted to see. Like a full on assault of every person on the ship? That really necessary to move the plot along? I don't think so

Last edited:
Civil War was about Cap and Bucky's love story. It wasn't balanced in the least. While it was awesome, IW did much more to showcase all the characters evenly.

Why waste 10-15 minutes showing how Thanos blew up the asgardian ship? We saw how it ended in Ragnarok, so we knew where it was going. Lame you really need EVERYTHING drawn out for you? Whatever happened to the old cinema art of insinuation? Showing how he got the Power Stone would only drag this movie to the 3 hour mark. This is fan service but at its BEST.

Lame you're the epitome of the unsatisfied fanboy. You act like this was the Phantom Menace. I'm sure you had issues with TDK and Star Trek Into The Darkness which was a complete cater to fanboys. This was epic. This was The Godfather Pt II. Citizen Kane. Schindler's List.

But like you said everyone's got different flavors so we'll all agree to disagree with you and your expectations. To me as a long retired comic book fan this is my childhood dream come true hands down.

This may take the spot away from TDK as GOAT.
The more Lame posts the more I don't even want to spend the energy to reply to him.

I'm just skimming through his posts now. I can't take him seriously when it's a legit complaint of his that the movie starts after the ship was already attacked :lol: The man doesn't want to be happy with the movie. He made up his mind from the moment he saw the RT score

Also he says CW was more balanced than IW... I mean, CW was pretty balanced. But IW had way more characters to balance and they were just as competent in putting together a coherent story. Also, Spidey was shoe-horned into CW and it was completely random that Tony hand picked him to join an airport battle out of nowhere.

The more Lame posts the more I don't even want to spend the energy to reply to him.

I'm just skimming through his posts now. I can't take him seriously when it's a legit complaint of his that the movie starts after the ship was already attacked :lol: The man doesn't want to be happy with the movie. He made up his mind from the moment he saw the RT score

Also he says CW was more balanced than IW... I mean, CW was pretty balanced. But IW had way more characters to balance and they were just as competent in putting together a coherent story. Also, Spidey was shoe-horned into CW and it was completely random that Tony hand picked him to join an airport battle out of nowhere.

This is EXACTLY what he did with The Last Jedi. He went off the rails after praising it for 2+ years, didn't get exactly what he want, and couldn't let it go. Attack attack attack was all he could do.

Seems to be the MO he's goin for here with this one too. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom