WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Was just about to post that.

I was already in but my interest is piqued even more.

If rumors are true about Taskmaster I hope the other Black Widow is in this as a villain :pimp:

Lady Sif series >>> Black Widow Movie
I find this suspicious.

There's seems to not be a single female marvel movie any of y'all are looking forward to :lol:

Don't have an interest in a Sit series. Preferred they explained her absence in Ragnarok and let it be.
What if the series is about where she was during Ragnarok?

Problem with A1 is that the characters weren’t even figured out yet. Still had boring Thor and whack Loki. Cap looked beyond horrible and Thor’s wig was a dry mess

2F02FA3A-646B-410C-9ACB-9608257510B0.gif
FC1D91C2-3918-413E-88AB-6386CB9D84D3.gif
30FD397C-C91B-4A48-BBE5-39B48AFF82AE.gif

I actually wanted to see Taskmaster in a Deadpool or Spider-Man film. One of my favorite episodes of Ultimate Spider-Man was when Spidey teamed up with Deadpool to capture Taskmaster. It was hella funny. I also liked that episode where Taskmaster was at Peter’s school looking for Spider-Man.

Nah not really interested in seeing punisher in a black widow film.

Taskmaster though. I think he'd be a perfect for a BW film. They can make it a mystery/cat chase/cerebral kind of film

If they can forgo the prequel original story and make it about her chasing after taskmaster, sign me up for the BW solo. If they make it a BW from her young days/avengers prequel kind of movie I'm not really interested.

Back
Top Bottom