WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Wow stuntmen fighting on a MCU film!!!
It's more about fight choreography in movies overall.

Dont matter if its stunt ppl.
Wont need a stuntman if u cast John Cena as Taskmaster
Nah.

Taskmaster's face shouldn't be shown at all.

Plus you'll need an actor that at least looks like they can fight in any fighting style.

Last edited:
BE8655CF-15CF-442B-A607-7AB3D62CCB00.gif

32CAE135-4DFE-46B1-8259-3E52344E84D1.gif

1E80F30E-5A01-4AB8-B440-D9824DF888E7.gif
A9F30143-1BF7-49A7-B1EA-3CA7C8220104.gif

Man.. I know how much y’all like Holland, but Garfield was the better Spider-Man imo. Watching the end of ASM2 now and that Gwen Stacy death scene was some damn good acting. I legit felt his pain

Garfield as Spiderman was believable, good even.
Garfield as Peter though felt like a different character than Peter Parker we all know.

I watched tasm 2 4x its one of my favorite cheesy movie

Watched it once with my mom one time on cable and she thought it was really good she never watch superhero movies lol

Daaamn didnt even know yall was talkin bout spideman too :lol:

Im not a comic reader but the comics that i did read Peter was always older.

Watching the movies i always appreciate cooler characters over dorky ones. Thats why i hated electro. I exoected jaime to make the role really cool. I use to work in a lab and ive only met one nerdy scientist. Most are really cool.

Andrew was a really cool spiderman and Peter. Electro makes TASM2 unwatchable to me.

Sony tried to do too damb much In TASM2 but all the Gwen stuff was great!

Wish Andrews cool version was in The Avengers films

If we're keeping it real, the best spider man is the one in the spiderman ps4 game.

Holland's Peter's latching onto Tony's nipple ruins what would've otherwise been a perfect spidey.

TASM2 is such a bad Spider-Man movie. It's right up there with SM3.

Venom = Harry Green Goblin

Sandman = Electro and Rhino

I mean seriously a Spidey villain that's his biggest fan and you choose Electro?

The only thing it has going for itself is visuals.

Garfield was too cool to be Peter.

Maguire was too dorky.

Holland is the best mix of the two.
Peter Parker isn't suppose to be cool at all.

If we're keeping it real, the best spider man is the one in the spiderman ps4 game.

Holland's Peter's latching onto Tony's nipple ruins what would've otherwise been a perfect spidey.
If we going that far the best Peter is

latest

Last edited:

And yet your fake captain still needs the Starks more than spidey

All spidey got from tony was suits

Meanwhile Steven wouldn't exist without Tony's father or have the shield.. then modern day living under Tony's roof and still using the plane tony built

Homecoming is more enjoyable than the first time i watched.

Shorty from OITNB is his teacher
PE teacher on the wrong side of the tv monitor
"Im not trying to shoot them back in time" :lol:

Ned sweating while holding peters feet while peter doin sit ups lol

its the lil things.

Still Team Andrew tho

Edit:

Watching this movie and the things these characters go thru while knowing half of them will eventually turn to dust is wild

Last edited:
And yet your fake captain still needs the Starks more than spidey

All spidey got from tony was suits

Meanwhile Steven wouldn't exist without Tony's father or have the shield.. then modern day living under Tony's roof and still using the plane tony built
Cmon bro.. It's more than just the suits.

Cap is a grown man that will do whatever he wants

Spidey can't jump until Tony tells him how high.. :smh:

If I was interested in watching teenage parenting, I'd watch the Disney Channel or something

Cmon bro.. It's more than just the suits.

Cap is a grown man that will do whatever he wants

Spidey can't jump until Tony tells him how high.. :smh:

Do whatever he wants except pay bills and actually keep a girl

Dude can't even get a new suit after burning all of the bridges of the people he was mooching off of

Notice black widow and Falcon ain't look like they was homeless

You better put some respek on spidey's name.. unlike your boy, he ain't a grown man scared to ask a girl out on a date

Also didn't see him get beat down by Bucky
You're right, because the Winter Soldier and Bucky technically both operate differently in that mind of his. Two different personalities capable of very different things.

You better put some respek on spidey's name.. unlike your boy, he ain't a grown man scared to ask a girl out on a date

Also didn't see him get beat down by Bucky
Spidey needs to command respect first.

Let's see how he does in the sequel. If he can be a little more independent instead of running to Uncle Tiny for every single thing that's a great start.

Back
Top Bottom