WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Screenshot_20200821-174654_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200821-174709_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200821-174737_Chrome.jpg

For anyone that plays Fortnite, apparently the new season will be entirely Marvel themed

I better see Noobmaster69 in the game somewhere.

Just seeing this scene again, I kinda wish we got a Buddy Cop Iron Man/ WarMachine movie. I would have pay double for this.

So New Mutants is basically a stand alone film right? Marvel Studios didn't add any scenes to hint/connect it to the MCU?

Keanu Reeves Reveals He 'Always Wanted to Play Wolverine': 'I'm All Good with It Now'

Keanu Reeves may be the star of two major franchises, but even he has roles he missed out on.

The actor, 55, revealed the one part he'd have loved to play while on Andy Cohen's SiriusXM show with Alex Winter while promoting their upcoming film Bill & Ted Face the Music.

When asked by Cohen, 52, what roles they each had dreamed of playing, Reeves surprisingly said, "I always wanted to play Wolverine."

Winter, also 55, said, "It’s not too late. It’s not too late for Keanu to play Wolverine. I’m just going to leave that there."

Laughing, Reeves shook his said and replied, "It is too late."

"I’m all good with it now," the John Wick star added.

Cohen asked, "Keanu is that real? Did you really want to play Wolverine?"

"Frank Miller’s Wolverine?" Reeves said, before adding, "For sure."

I'd be interested how he'd be Wolverine.

I'm sure he'll show up in the MCU soon enough.

Logan Wick lol

Keanu is tall and lanky, think it'd be an awkward looking Wolverine and I'd like Logan to be able to show a little more emotional range than what Keanu is capable of.

saturday my local theater in Va is showing:
New Nutants
Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises
Jumani 2
The OG Jurassic Park
Wonder Woman
Lord Of the Rings 2 and 3
......and some bull **** i aint never heard of

Back
Top Bottom