WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

malcolm in the middle

sokovian witches are hot?

wanda got the hots for lucha libres?

og qs costume with hair :smokin

kick*ss mention :lol:

questioning each others accents :lol:

wiccan and speed :smokin

if monica is becoming a mutant(if that is whats happening to her), now im thinking they’ll kill off wanda and her powers spreads through the planet and mutants are born...?

malcolm in the middle

sokovian witches are hot?

wanda got the hots for lucha libres?

og qs costume with hair :smokin

kick*ss mention :lol:

questioning each others accents :lol:

wiccan and speed :smokin

if monica is becoming a mutant(if that is whats happening to her), now im thinking they’ll kill off wanda and her powers spreads through the planet and mutants are born...?

Not sure - if everyone passing through the Hex is being genetically altered, that’s 7 billion mutants if it consumes the whole world.

Not sure - if everyone passing through the Hex is being genetically altered, that’s 7 billion mutants if it consumes the whole world.

it might be just like a mutant thing where you have sleeping genes in you and it gets activated so not everyone becomes a mutant?

i also think its got to be death where she loses control of something unless she’s just so op that she actually tries to control and hex the whole planet...

“Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn’t charming as Hell...” - Pietro while walking through the corn maze.

Movies playing at the cinema behind them = The Incredibles and The Parent Trap.

Conveniently, 2 Disney properties, but one about a super powered family, and one about tricking parents into getting back together.

He’s totally Mephisto orchestrating Wanda to have children.

”Hey, I’m not some stranger...” - yeah right.

on second watch, my live commentary lol

-Malcolm in the Middle intro lol we skipped all the way to 2000s
-Lizzie in the classic outfit :blush:
-Vision mexican wrestler lol
-DDR :pimp:
-“surrender to THAT” and that rant getting some real Stryker/Zemo/Trask vibes from Hayward. When he went for her mom….oooooh he needed to get slapped
-Pietro is an outsider? A plant? Or he knows the truth since hes a twin connection going on? Hes toeing the line to blowing his/their cover on camera or to her. More likely she’s reanimating him like Vision
-I hate Evan Pietro so much he’s such a bratty douche
-“kick-***!” nice meta reference
-Vision was an Avenger after AoU and before he died in IW, why did he forget…?
-No Agatha Harkness theories anymore no Mephisto no one else this is straight up Wanda
-Origin of Photon confirmed
-so if Vision got through he’d be a metal corpse right?
-hopefully Darcy is hexed into something low cut :nerd:

WE HAVE TO WAIT 7 DAYS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE SMH

if its the incredibles in the background (id have to check) then f4 aint showing up, a bit too on the nose :lol:

the marquee had "the Incredibles" and "the Parent Trap" so sounds more like referencing the show itself, superpowered family and twins

i am curious to find out why some seem to have their own concioussness like asking wanda for a re-do or if they can do something else which did give me an impression agnes had some control in the prior episode but in this one she seemed to be just under wandas power unless thats the trick she’s playing to throw off vision?

something also going on, seems like vision was unconsciously helping out sword when hayward said “he is trying to help” when vision crossed even though it seems like he’s lost most of his old memories

i am curious to find out why some seem to have their own concioussness like asking wanda for a re-do or if they can do something else which did give me an impression agnes had some control in the prior episode but in this one she seemed to be just under wandas power unless thats the trick she’s playing to throw off vision?

something also going on, seems like vision was unconsciously helping out sword when hayward said “he is trying to help” when vision crossed even though it seems like he’s lost most of his old memories

Hayward said, “he really wants to get out”

comic accurate

1613121924682.jpeg

and i know its dc but can darcy turn into powergirl?

1613121962609.jpeg

Maybe he was already in the process of being rebuilt by SWORD?
Really curious as to who Monica’s connect is gonna be.
Evan Peters is someone else. All his callbacks to their childhood made Wanda think.
His dead body shocked me too.
Wiccan and Speed were cool.
I wish this episode was longer!

I also think that Monica already knows her body is changing. When Darcy mentioned it to her, she didn’t seem too shocked about it.

Also slightly odd that Herb was narrating Pietro and kids’ actions from his neighborhood watch earpiece before they actually did it.

i guess they could change it for the show but i dont think monicas a mutant in the comic?

wasnt her power more hulk like from energy exposure or something?

and yah i think evansquickie might be the beekeper, we never saw who was inside that hood and he was acting like an outsider and couldnt really answer wandas questions

Highly entertaining, best balance of the sitcom humor and the real world consequences thus far. I really just wanted it to roll into the next episode.

Back
Top Bottom