WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Highly recommend watching invincible on amazon

first 3 episodes dropped

need to go read up on the comic

:smokin

1616744404200.jpeg

Zemo :pimp:

So Isaiah had blood taken from him while in jail. Who else could've been injected? The real Flash Smasher?

Any clues on who wants to kill Karli?

Fight scene on the highway :pimp:

Post episode hot takes:

wasn’t feeling this one. A lot of missing pieces and random events. Like how did the end of the previous episode end up with Sam and Bucky in the same location to do a mission together?

-who the hell is Starsmasher, does he have any powers?

-how the hell can captain underbite do all throw and catch the shield like that if he’s a regular human?

-also I called it: washed up high school football star

-at least they showed their true selves at the end with “stay out of our way”

-but, what the hell is their way? What are any of them doing? Chasing these flag smashers around for the government?

-I am looking forward to zemo though. I assume Isaiah is like the frozen super soldiers from CW, mad experiments and then the flag smasher crew are derived from that.

-fake agent with the bottomless helmet showing off his massive underbite is something I will complain about the entire series

I’m starting to think all the actors in the mcu just know each other and just banked on working with a franchise where they can essentially just kick it on screen, but make major bank. Dude they’re just constantly knocking it out the park.

Post episode hot takes:

wasn’t feeling this one. A lot of missing pieces and random events. Like how did the end of the previous episode end up with Sam and Bucky in the same location to do a mission together?

-who the hell is Starsmasher, does he have any powers?

-how the hell can captain underbite do all throw and catch the shield like that if he’s a regular human?

-also I called it: washed up high school football star

-at least they showed their true selves at the end with “stay out of our way”

-but, what the hell is their way? What are any of them doing? Chasing these flag smashers around for the government?

-I am looking forward to zemo though. I assume Isaiah is like the frozen super soldiers from CW, mad experiments and then the flag smasher crew are derived from that.

-fake agent with the bottomless helmet showing off his massive underbite is something I will complain about the entire series
Damn that's a lot of questions :lol: Just keep watching and let it play out man.

Basically what y'all did with WandaVision while theorizing everything was Mephisto.

Back
Top Bottom