WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Here we go again.... :rolleyes

PO
Hey man you never know, maybe yall start sobbing during episode 5 when some foul **** goes down.

You're gonna cry aint on the same level as somebody is going to show up on the level of Luke Skywalker on the Mandalorian :lol:

And....

PO

Let me direct and I'd always have the troll trailer fake scene on deck.

It just seems like a simple and go to thing to do in this era where leaks happen and ppl are so worried about spoilers.

I'd purposely film made up **** then release teasers and pics showing wild out there **** like Sam actually having a falcon named Redwing, Bucky losing his other arm, Sam kissing Sharon, etc.

If not that all promo would be like a Mad Men teaser :lol:

Last edited:
Watching the second episode again, and the fight scene on the trucks confused me. I get they’re fighting super soldiers, but Bucky was an assassin. Shouldn’t he be able to fight a little better than what they showed? Like no kinda fight moves.

maybe I’m overthinking it.

Watching the second episode again, and the fight scene on the trucks confused me. I get they’re fighting super soldiers, but Bucky was an assassin. Shouldn’t he be able to fight a little better than what they showed? Like no kinda fight moves.

Maybe, they showed him doing it as Winter Soldier, but as Bucky he has a rule that "no one gets hurt" so that may be a part of the apprehension.

Ya I thought the same. The second truck driver didn’t do ****. The fight scene was very confusing. Plus Sam was weak as hell. Just shoot the ****ers lol

I don't get the demographic Marvel comics goes for black characters with abilities as opposed to the Batman approach but they have passed a bunch of opportunities to give Falcon powers and elevate him a bit from the cosmic cube to Inhumanity.

So I wouldn't bet on any permanent changes to Sam having powers happening. Although if the MCU did it they'd definitely give him powers asap in the comics :lol:

Hawkguy temporarily was Giant Man when he was feeling useless on the team. Dudes always go to the genius hero for upgrades and new tech. T'Challa gave Sam hard light vibranium wings and ****.

I really hope MCU avoids power creep. It may sound trite, but "when everyone is special, no one is."

If everyone keeps getting stronger and stronger abilities, and confronting bigger and bigger threats where the odds continue to exponentially grow, you start to lose some of the realism and "groundedness" that made the MCU fun in the first place. Tony Stark in IM1 was incredible because it wasn't toooooooo much of a stretch to see something like that happening. I get they've built on that to the point we're at nano-tech and time travel, but if everyone can lift a car above their head there's no threat or danger there. It's just another Super.

Same thing with introducing too many heroes. The Endgame battle felt like we had maybe reached hero saturation at that point (two armies squaring off, albeit with Wizards and Ravagers joining in), but now you've just got randos who can gang up on two Avengers and win in less than 10 minutes...?

I'm only on ep 2 or 3 of wandavision. I used to like watching sitcoms years back but now I gotta be in the right mood binge 2-3 episodes The WV sitcom feel is cool but I never feel like watching it.

I'm only on ep 2 or 3 of wandavision. I used to like watching sitcoms years back but now I gotta be in the right mood binge 2-3 episodes The WV sitcom feel is cool but I never feel like watching it.
It’s temporary fam. Lol

tenor.gif

Bucky has been nerfed since Civil War. We haven't seen him use his abilities/skills much since he went to Wakanda and got over his Hydra mind control. Hopefully now that he's done with therapy, he doesn't have to hold back anymore but this might also be part of his character development. Post-Wakanda Rehab Bucky has just been Punisher Lite so far...not the same guy who had Avengers shook in The Winter Soldier/Civil War.

Also just noticed Bucky isn't carrying any guns or knives. Give that guy something. Give him a sword have him cut people's arms off.

i was the same way...tried to watch it when it first dropped but couldn't get into it. Binged the whole thing this weekend. You are at the point where its bout to get real deep. Don't give up on it.

:lol: Can’t judge off the first few episodes. Especially, sci-fi stuff. Stuff like the AO starts of like some regular **** and then takes you to a whole other dimension.

You're gonna cry aint on the same level as somebody is going to show up on the level of Luke Skywalker on the Mandalorian :lol:

If you read AFTER that, the creator said there is a character that will be introduced in Episode 5 that has a strong personality & he would love to see that person partner with Thor etc... So its more than the "cry" part. :lol:

PO

people missing the fact that Bucky is trying not to hurt anyone, he still the Winter Soldier but if you're actually watching the show it's obvious he's not that guy at this time.

people missing the fact that Bucky is trying not to hurt anyone, he still the Winter Soldier but if you're actually watching the show it's obvious he's not that guy at this time.
Watch Zemo unlocks Winter Soldier again, but Bucky can control what he's doing now.

Back
Top Bottom