WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If you read AFTER that, the creator said there is a character that will be introduced in Episode 5 that has a strong personality & he would love to see that person partner with Thor etc... So its more than the "cry" part. :lol:

PO
Who do you think it'll be? I have no idea lol.

Just thinking about the release date of the Armor Wars series + estimated timing of the mutants making their appearance in the MCU, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sentinels as part of the series.

Even their design bears a resemblance to Iron Man armor, which makes for an easy tie-in between properties.

Last edited:
Just thinking about the release date of the Machine Wars series + estimated timing of the mutants making their appearance in the MCU, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sentinels as part of the series.

Even their design bears a resemblance to Iron Man armor, which makes for an easy tie-in between properties.
Ahh I could see that happening.

I really hope MCU avoids power creep. It may sound trite, but "when everyone is special, no one is."

If everyone keeps getting stronger and stronger abilities, and confronting bigger and bigger threats where the odds continue to exponentially grow, you start to lose some of the realism and "groundedness" that made the MCU fun in the first place. Tony Stark in IM1 was incredible because it wasn't toooooooo much of a stretch to see something like that happening. I get they've built on that to the point we're at nano-tech and time travel, but if everyone can lift a car above their head there's no threat or danger there. It's just another Super.

Same thing with introducing too many heroes. The Endgame battle felt like we had maybe reached hero saturation at that point (two armies squaring off, albeit with Wizards and Ravagers joining in), but now you've just got randos who can gang up on two Avengers and win in less than 10 minutes...?
I agree to an extent but a lot of heroes with abilities is just how the Marvel world is. What you gonna think when mutants are introduced?

The world isn't suppose to.be grounded for most of these movies. That element usually only comes in to play for street level heroes.

Didnt see the saturation in Endgame given who made up the majority of the final battle and in this show the randos washing the heroes are villains.

There's always going to be a bunch of villains popping up with or without powers.
If you read AFTER that, the creator said there is a character that will be introduced in Episode 5 that has a strong personality & he would love to see that person partner with Thor etc... So its more than the "cry" part. :lol:

PO
Oh ok. A little more but still nothing crazy.

Strong personality barely means anything and partner with Thor?

Technically Darcy partnered with Thor :lol:

Bucky has been nerfed since Civil War. We haven't seen him use his abilities/skills much since he went to Wakanda and got over his Hydra mind control. Hopefully now that he's done with therapy, he doesn't have to hold back anymore but this might also be part of his character development. Post-Wakanda Rehab Bucky has just been Punisher Lite so far...not the same guy who had Avengers shook in The Winter Soldier/Civil War.
He'll never be that guy again unless he gets brainwashed again.

That guy was the Winter Soldier. Bucky fell off a train and lost his arm. We aint seeing that level of badassery from Bucky unless he gets really angry or is out for revenge.
Would make 0 sense since cap left this timeline and doesn’t exist here anymore.
When did that happen?

Last we saw old man Cap came back to give Sam the shield.

As far as we know the old man is still around or dead. Nobody said he went back to that timeline again.

He'll never be that guy again unless he gets brainwashed again.

That guy was the Winter Soldier. Bucky fell off a train and lost his arm. We aint seeing that level of badassery from Bucky unless he gets really angry or is out for revenge.

When did that happen?

Last we saw old man Cap came back to give Sam the shield.

As far as we know the old man is still around or dead. Nobody said he went back to that timeline again.
The laws of mcu physics say that

when he left and never came back...he created a NEW timeline created by him staying with Agent Carter. The cap we saw the past 10 years left and is there in his new timeline.

In his new timeline, frozen cap is still found and thawed etc. old cap just lets that cap fight and do his thing while he stays back and lounges with his girl lol.

The laws of mcu physics say that

when he left and never came back...he created a NEW timeline created by him staying with Agent Carter. The cap we see now in our current timeline left and is there. In his new timeline, frozen cap is still found and thawed etc. he just lets that cap fight and do his thing while he stays back and lounges with his girl lol.
I'm not talking about that other timeline.

I'm talking about what happens after that when he comes back.

We see old Cap return at the end of Endgame and give Sam the shield. He has already lived a full life in that other timeline.

Nothing about the scene says as an old man he went back to that timeline. How could he?

The funeral for Cap is that old Cap.

There is only one Cap, one timeline ("clip all the branches")

Agent Carter is non-cannon and Old Steve lived out his days while Young Steve was an Avenger.

Reactions: 907
Ya I thought the same. The second truck driver didn’t do ****. The fight scene was very confusing. Plus Sam was weak as hell. Just shoot the ****ers lol

First episode Sam took on like 10-15 trained assasins in mid air, like 4 gunned choppers, all through falling debris from the canyon....in episode 2, this man couldn’t dodge traffic....ima say it, this episode was trash :lol:

There is only one Cap, one timeline ("clip all the branches")

Agent Carter is non-cannon[/B] and Old Steve lived out his days while Young Steve was an Avenger.
Now this doesn't make any sense and specifically goes against facts, what happened, and what was said.

Who do you think it'll be? I have no idea lol.

I didn't follow Cap comics as religiously as other characters when I was younger & people that I wanted to see (Isaiah Bradley) already happened, so no idea. :nerd:
Maybe Eli Bradley in superhero form?

Also Master Zik Master Zik ,
I believe there is a toy leak of US Agent wearing that costume, so that reddit post you linked could happen.

PO

Last edited:
I'm not talking about that other timeline.

I'm talking about what happens after that when he comes back.

We see old Cap return at the end of Endgame and give Sam the shield. He has already lived a full life in that other timeline.

Nothing about the scene says as an old man he went back to that timeline. How could he?

The funeral for Cap is that old Cap.
I see. Everyone he knows and met during this new life he grew old in is in that timeline. Technically he doesn’t know anyone else here except the avengers so why would he come back here and live out his life. Alone and everyone asking who the **** he is and how he got old in 5 days lol

Again pretty sure he didn’t come back. He lived out his life through to the current timeline.

Reactions: 907
just seen on his wiki that he's goldie hawn and kurt russell's kid? that makes sense I guess I see it :lol:

Now that I think about it, wouldn’t 2014 Thanos traveling to the future and being snapped in it create another timeline as well?

2014 Gamora is now part of this main timeline as well, which further alters that newly timeline where the Guardians most likely aren’t formed. Kinda wild to think about.

That's what I thought happened. He went back and instead of returning to the current time, he just lived a normal life until present time.
Ahh I see. That’s possible

but they did mention that if they went back and made a change, they wouldn’t be able to change their current timeline. So in theory him going back and living his life...he wouldn’t exist in this timeline since he would have started a new one

but they did mention that if they went back and made a change, they wouldn’t be able to change their current timeline. So in theory him going back and living his life...he wouldn’t exist in this timeline since he would have started a new one
From 2013? You mean after the battle in NY during the Avenges movie? Endgame cap left him knocked out.....

What timeline are you referring to that he doesn’t exist?

Now that I think about it, wouldn’t 2014 Thanos traveling to the future and being snapped in it create another timeline as well?

2014 Gamora is now part of this main timeline as well, which further alters that newly timeline where the Guardians most likely aren’t formed. Kinda wild to think about.

And this fellas is why time travel will never actually happen...lol

Back
Top Bottom