WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Well a dude like Iron Man gonna have something built in for his urine.

As for #2, probably gonna have to **** your pants and keep on fighting or only eat after your night out of crime fighting and drop the deuce before you go out.
Seems logical . Hell might have to pinch 2 out just in case. Cyclops seems like he eats only Oatmeal and Bananas in the morning though.

You see boxers **** their pants between 12 3min rd fights? Or MMA fighters during 5 5min rd fights? They’re just built different man. You need bladder control, start with some Kegel exercises.

I ain’t never boxed in my damn life.. but I felt that scene in creed when dude said cut his gloves off before the fight

So as I sit back with my L, I noticed something .....Okay here me out. I realized that when the Avengers, Batman any supehero basically, how come they never have to use the bathroom when fighting a main villain. If I’m fighting Thanos, The Joker, Ultron , I think I would have to poop on one of these occasions. Ain’t no bathroom available! Can’t say time out. Something just not adding up here. Can’t hold bladder that long.... maybe Superman.

I think the adrenalin at the moment probably prevents a bowel movement.

1st episode was great.
i like that these are on wednesdays. nice to have something to look forward to mid-week.

they may not have fish, but they definitely have doughnuts :rofl:

HRAuqN3.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom